New Cure

Guest Guest

I understand that a Harrison Police Sgt. has recovered from near death to beat cancer in a few short weeks. Whatever treatment he used, please share it so the rest of the world can benefit from this breakthru.

Why don't you ask him personally. This forum is for political matters not personal matters. How about posting your health problems on this site. Grow up. And if this is one of his co-workers you should be ashamed of yourself. Don't you have any respect. Your a disgrace

You sound like the same person who wanted to know what T. Buckley died from. If this is you, get over it. If you're a hypochondriac, do to the hospital and leave other people's business where it belongs. In their home, not on this site.

I could care less what he died from, and I surmise that his name hasn't been mentioned once around the dept. since the funeral. I just think that the spot he was holding is filled by a demotion because enough of the towns tax money is going to the Cops. I also think that the firemen who were arrested for illegal drugs should be dropped from the pension system. It sets the wrong example to the kids. Do drugs and get rewarded, real nice. What is the town gonna do when they have a real fire one day? Kearny and Jersey City can't put out all the fires because the HFD is untrained. Although the other depts. do get quite a good laugh about the HFD lack of skills. I just hope the town leaders come to their senses and do not go along with this unlimited sick time issue. Big mistake. OT will go thru the roof. Taxes are high enough.

Archived