Traffic

Guest Robin Hood_Guest

Guest Robin Hood_Guest
Did anyone see the traffic today? This mayor wants to add 1000+ condos to this town. How many people would be living there? at least 1500!! lets say only 1200 of them have cars. I THINK MY POINT IS MADE. Oh and a 25,000 seat stadium. Add another 15,000 cars. You go mayor, Powell & Higins....go far away from this town.. please!!

Did anyone see the traffic today? This mayor wants to add 1000+ condos to this town. How many people would be living there? at least 1500!! lets say only 1200 of them have cars. I THINK MY POINT IS MADE. Oh and a 25,000 seat stadium. Add another 15,000 cars. You go mayor, Powell & Higins....go far away from this town.. please!!

DO WE HIRE MORE CROSSING GUARDS OR MORE COPS???? MAYBE THE MAYOR CAN PUT SOME MORE POLITICAL APPOINTEES ON THE STREET CORNERS AS CROSSING GUARDS INSTEAD OF THE TOWN HALL.

Sure they will go far away from this town after they make a killing for themselves, and then bankrupt the town. That stadium will be worse then Bears stadium. Ever been to a Bears game? It's pitiful.

Why do you pick on the Crossing Guards? They perform a vital function by keeping the kids safe from many careless and unlicensed drivers in the street and they make very little money. If you have nothing better to do, then volunteer to cross the children. It's the big money jobs that are sending taxes sky high, not the small salaries. How about ridding the town of the so-called Department Heads, most of which are not needed that make $100,000.00 + per year. What about those massive payoffs to the fireman and cops for unused sick & vacation time when they leave. Especially the Fireman, who are on vacation every day even when they are at the Firehouse as well as at home. Grow up and just pay the increases because an idiot like you knows nothing about finances.

Archived