Kinda Funny

Guest Guest

It's kinda funy that VG is doing grate, DN is doing grate, and the rest of the miserable waan bees are stuck in the same shit police dpartment that they hate. It must s**k goin to werk every day. They got the big vaca and sik time checks (big $) and you are gonna get nuthin. NO PROMOTIONS IN THE FUTURE, THATS FOR SURE. IN MY OPINION THEY SHOULD START DEMOTING FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE LAST LIST TO FILL ANY VACANCIES. The town is drowning in red ink with no help in sight. The biggest mouths and tough guys are finally getting what they deserve. NOTHING. This PBA unit could be a model for the others of what NOT to do. So who is the lead candidate to flatten Kid Candle and the Christmas Party this year? I pick either RL, TC, or DS being they died on the list because of the collective decisions made under his leadership. Now please blame this on Darren because of the spelling mistakes.

It's kinda funy that VG is doing grate, DN is doing grate, and the rest of the miserable waan bees are stuck in the same shit police dpartment that they hate. It must s**k goin to werk every day. They got the big vaca and sik time checks (big $) and you are gonna get nuthin. NO PROMOTIONS IN THE FUTURE, THATS FOR SURE. IN MY OPINION THEY SHOULD START DEMOTING FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE LAST LIST TO FILL ANY VACANCIES. The town is drowning in red ink with no help in sight. The biggest mouths and tough guys are finally getting what they deserve. NOTHING. This PBA unit could be a model for the others of what NOT to do. So who is the lead candidate to flatten Kid Candle and the Christmas Party this year? I pick either RL, TC, or DS being they died on the list because of the collective decisions made under his leadership. Now please blame this on Darren because of the spelling mistakes.

YOU MUST BE IN THE fop.

I hate piss in your cheerios, but because of the three names mentioned and countless others. They are responsible for the Town not wanting to pay for any Vac and Sick days. Wow the FOP is great, boy I'm sure glad nobdy else thought to save their days.

Either way, it kills your payout brainless. Don't think for one minute that Tanski, Comer, Powell, the Bun, and others aren't gonna get their money. You have been used again by your shortsighed leaders who think of the few, not the many. Dept. heads and certain others have been excluded from giving up their accumulated time. The administration loves to feed off the weak minded, who as usual starts with the cops. Just wait till the Bun gets her million, then you will really see the end of promotions and new equiptment. The upcoming test means nothing you idiots. It is amazing how stupid you can be.

Guest Unbeleivable
Either way, it kills your payout brainless. Don't think for one minute that Tanski, Comer, Powell, the Bun, and others aren't gonna get their money. You have been used again by your shortsighed leaders who think of the few, not the many. Dept. heads and certain others have been excluded from giving up their accumulated time. The administration loves to feed off the weak minded, who as usual starts with the cops. Just wait till the Bun gets her million, then you will really see the end of promotions and new equiptment. The upcoming test means nothing you idiots. It is amazing how stupid you can be.

The Bun is up to a million?!?!?!?!

Let's see - started around the time of the last supper----you know,you're right.

SWEEEEEETTTTT.

Archived