Mayoral Musings

Guest Guest

Plain and simple, if I decide that Higgins is to vacate the office of Mayor, then it will be so.

The decision is mine and mine alone.

Why we didn’t kick that Plumber’s ass out of office with Higgins back in ’98 is a mystery to me.

But trust me, Raymond, once I decide it- it’s done.

And please, Vinny, keep your posts to a minimum. Trust me, they’re no friends of yours. Doran is more of a friend to you than they are.

As far as you're concerned, Raymond, down in the sewer, how do you spell “R-E-C-A-L-L?”

Hey Phantom, you must have become delusional. Are your still getting palimony from JD. What ever happened to your expose that you planned? I guess the money your receiving is too good to give up.

Ray McDonough is a great man who has the utmost compassion for the citizens of Harrison. He is also very intelligent and handsome. He will be the Mayor as long as F.E.R. if he wants. He has built a state of the art Fire Department with very little money. He has the cops falling in line and backstabbing each other at a record pace. The re-developement is at hand. Long live the King!!!!!!!!

Archived