Doran As Disappointment

Guest Guest

I thought Doran ran against Higgins about redevelopment. That what’s all his newsletters said.

We got taken.

Doran hasn’t done s--- for this town, except throw parties at his house for the blue boys.

How did you fall so down, Doran? Let so many people down? I was in your ward, and talked to you so many times, but you just ended up as a non-performer. Why, Jim?

Either resign now as councilman or announce you’re running for mayor. But stop your pitiful games.

So now you, Fife, Choffo, Josephine and Harrison Realty are waiting to milk the cow, no? By the way, nice website.

Guest Harrisonian_Guest

What I don't want is another politican taking money under the table and selling our town to outside developers. I read in the Kearny Journal that the Board of Education is going to sell the JFK Stadium to developers. The Clayton container property is contaminated and it will need major clean up. When (if ever) will the new school be built and where will the kids play their games. In Kearny, East Newark, Newark, Jersey City? This is a disgrace that local taxpaying residents cannot develop their own properties which they have owned for years because Mayor McDonough and Peter Higgins want to line their pockets with money from developers for their retirement. Where is the FBI before it's too late.

The last time I looked out my window, I saw buildings being torn down to make way for new homes. By private developers who live or work in town. Harrison is far from run down. It is a vibrant immigrant community and has always been. Yes, even the Irish were immigrants at one time. One of them is a Mayor with sticky hands now. Barry pled guilty and he is still one of the developers. Only in Hudson County. Mayor McDonough should just hold a press conference and announce that he had a gay affair and then he can gracefully resign and take his desk full of envelopes like Janiszewski. The street department guys will help him carry it out the building.

The reason Doran won against Higgins is because the Harrison Phantom ran his campaign.All those derogatory remarks against Higgins during the campaign were written on Dorans website by the Phantom on a computer in Dorans house.

Why should Doran run for Mayor? The Town is bankrupt and depending on State funding to balance the budget. There is more money to be made in redevelopment and realty so thats where Doran is focused. He also has a 6 figure job at Hudson County Vocational School. Who do you think will be selling all those condos and townhouses that are going to be built? Harrison Realty.

Do you really think Harrison Realty knows how to make a dime without the Phantom?

And, by the way, no redevelopment is taking place- not with Mayor Higgins and and his gal Friday, McDonough, in charge!

What happened to you, Doran??? Little busy up there in P-Town?

Archived