This Mayoral Thing

Guest Guest

So who will be the next mayor?

We can rule out the Plumber (sorry, Phantom). By the way, where the F are you Phantom?

First, let’s get rid of the obvious jokes.

Millan. The laughter goes on here.

Mikey. Nice try. But the Phantom had it right: what’s up with those diapers?

McDonough. You’re in the sewer now. Any bright ideas down there?

Any Member of Council (except Doran)- well, there’s the bigger laugh. Not Doran, just all those other stooges who meet on the first Tuesday of the month.

Jim Fife. If he gave you a diploma, you have cause for malpractice.

Vinny Greene. Give it a break, Vinny, it’s over. Vinny, IT’S OVER. Time to enjoy what you define as “life.” It’s over Vinny---Terry’s dead. Get on with your life.

Higgins. Wipe that sleazy smile from your face. Trust me. Doran can finish the job- if I decide so. I’m far more interested in your pension plan than your salary.

NOW LET’S TALK ABOUT MAYORAL CANDIDATES

Raymond: I have decided: you will not be re-elected. That’s my decision- plain and simple. Peter can’t help you with this one. Not Rove, not Carville, not even what’s his name?

Artie: I just included you for the laugh.

Frank Rodgers: Thanks, Frank, for the eco-landscape you left us. Nice eulogy, Doran, though. Nicer words have not spewed from your lips since.

Doran: You’re up against three dead guys (see above). Just do it. It’ll be a nice memory someday. The challenge is : don’t bore yourself or others. Please, Jim- with golf and Fife- don’t bore us! Even Jimmy McGreev didn’t bore us! (By the way, too many “Jim’s” for my taste.)

Who is the idiot that posted this topic. Apparently you were under the influence when you did.

Lets face the facts . McDonough will be Mayor as long as he wants, just like Frank.

As for the Harrison Phnatom, he's still being paid by Jimmy D. to keep quiet.

I would like to put 4:1 odds that if someone runs against McDumb ass, they'll win. This McDumby we have as mayor, has raised our taxes every year he can. Has done nothing but taken care of a few friends. you think your his friend now. As this re-development takes off, he's going to start laying town employees off. He'll need to lower the budget as he continues to raise taxes to make up for the mess he's creating with the re-development. Believe me it's going to be a mess. Were talking about a Plummer, no business experience, no money making experience, a loser who has someone pulling his strings as he holds the councils strings. We need a whole new team! I agree. SOME ONE PLEASE STAND UP AND TAKE THE FIGHT.

I would like to put 4:1 odds that if someone runs against McDumb ass, they'll win. This McDumby we have as mayor, has raised our taxes every year he can. Has done nothing but taken care of a few friends. you think your his friend now. As this re-development takes off, he's going to start laying town employees off. He'll need to lower the budget as he continues to raise taxes to make up for the mess he's creating with the re-development. Believe me it's going to be a mess. Were talking about a Plummer, no business experience, no money making experience, a loser who has someone pulling his strings as he holds the councils strings. We need a whole new team! I agree. SOME ONE PLEASE STAND UP AND TAKE THE FIGHT.

why don't you !!

Archived