Mcgreey Disgrace

Guest former democrat

Guest former democrat

FOR GOVERNOR MCGREEVY TO LEAVE OUR STATE WIDE OPEN FOR ATTACK.BY HIRING HIS GAY LOVER,WHO IS NOT QUALIFIED FOR THE BOY SCOUTS ,OR CITIIZENSHIP, AND FOR OUR ASSEMBLY AND SENATE TO CONFIRM THIS APPOINTMENT,THEY SHOULD ALL BE VOTED OUT OF OFFICE. MCSLEEZY WAS THE FIRST ONE CRYING FOR MORE MONEY FOR HOMELAND PROTECTION,NOW WE KNOW WHY BUSH WAS SMART ENOUGH NOT TO GIVE IT. THISIS A DISGRACE OF A MAN,OR WOMAN WHAT EVER THE HELL HE IS. :lol:

FOR GOVERNOR MCGREEVY TO LEAVE OUR STATE WIDE OPEN FOR ATTACK.BY HIRING HIS GAY LOVER,WHO IS NOT QUALIFIED FOR THE BOY SCOUTS ,OR CITIIZENSHIP, AND FOR OUR ASSEMBLY AND SENATE TO CONFIRM THIS APPOINTMENT,THEY SHOULD ALL BE VOTED OUT OF OFFICE. MCSLEEZY WAS THE FIRST ONE CRYING FOR MORE MONEY FOR HOMELAND PROTECTION,NOW WE KNOW WHY BUSH WAS SMART ENOUGH NOT TO GIVE IT. THISIS A DISGRACE OF A MAN,OR WOMAN WHAT EVER THE HELL HE IS. :ph34r:

Why don't you learn how to spell his name before you go out and bash him?

Guest gays in government

A gay guy in government just can't handle the preasure, but Harrison will vote ** in. What a disgrace that will be!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Gays are easily compromised thats why they get in trouble. I can't believe that McGreevey's wife didn't know he was gay. His first wife did and thats why she divorced him. I wonder how long it will take the present wife to leave him and make him pay alimony and child support. Jimbo, you better start looking for a good paying job. See how many friends you got when you leave office.

Gays are easily compromised thats why they get in trouble. I can't believe that McGreevey's wife didn't know he was gay. His first wife did and thats why she divorced him. I wonder how long it will take the present wife to leave him and make him pay alimony and child support. Jimbo, you better start looking for a good paying job. See how many friends you got when you leave office.

She won't leave him. Why give up the life of a millionare to move back to Ferry St.

FOR GOVERNOR MCGREEVY TO LEAVE OUR STATE WIDE OPEN FOR ATTACK.BY HIRING HIS GAY LOVER,WHO IS NOT QUALIFIED FOR THE BOY SCOUTS ,OR CITIIZENSHIP, AND FOR OUR ASSEMBLY AND SENATE TO CONFIRM THIS APPOINTMENT,THEY SHOULD ALL BE VOTED OUT OF OFFICE. MCSLEEZY WAS THE FIRST ONE CRYING FOR MORE MONEY FOR HOMELAND PROTECTION,NOW WE KNOW WHY BUSH WAS SMART ENOUGH NOT TO GIVE IT. THISIS A DISGRACE OF A MAN,OR WOMAN WHAT EVER THE HELL HE IS. :ph34r:

I SPELLED IT RIGHT MC SLEEVY. BECAUSE HE IS A SLEEZE BAG

I was talking about the first time you used his name. It's McGreevey.

If you don't believe me, go here: http://www.state.nj.us/governor/

If you want to hate him because of what he is doing for the state, by all means, hate him. Just don't hate him because he's gay.

I was talking about the first time you used his name. It's McGreevey.

If you don't believe me, go here: http://www.state.nj.us/governor/

If you want to hate him because of what he is doing for the state, by all means, hate him. Just don't hate him because he's gay.

WHO GIVES A SHIT IF HE IS A FAG,HE IS HATED FOR THE RUINING OF OR STATE.AND POTENTIAL DISTRUCTION OF OUR LIVES,BY HIRING HIS FAG FRIEND WITH NO QUALIFICATIONS,AS OUR HOMELAND SECURITY HEAD.NO PUN INTENDED.

Archived