Gone But Not Forgotten

Guest guest_Guest

DITTO: and may I say that I can not believe that all of this posting is actually

from the police dept. they are most likely policemen want to be. to think one

officer is going to talk that way about someone who may have his back some day

does not make sense. I would want to believe that every officer respects his

brother officer, than again I am from the old school, where this went without

saying. To have officers competing with each other instead of backing each

other makes a incompetent force. So., tell me officers, are you all on the same

team or is all this nonsense for real. Darren. Derrick, do I hear from you?

Guest Darren_Guest
DITTO: and  may I say that I can not believe that all of this posting is actually

from the police dept. they are most likely policemen want to be.  to think one

To whom it may concern:

As I wrote in the past, I do not write or agree with this forum. If you want my option just ask me.

I have posted on this sight once to state what I have written above.

I think the person or persons who keep putting my name in the mix is just afraid to ask my option in person.

So who ever wants my option, stop being childish ,be a man ask me face to face or sign your name so i can see you with my option

Darren

Guest friend of t-buck

T-BUCK;

YOU ARE GREATLY MISSED! YOU WERE A SPECIAL PERSON AND AN OUTSTANDING HUMAN BEING. YOU PLAYED FAIR AND RESPECTED YOUR FELLOW CO-WORKERS. NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU. YOU WERE GRILLED HERE ON THIS SITE AND BEHIND YOUR BACK DAILY HOWEVER, THOSE WERE THOSE PEOPLE WHO EITHER HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THEMSELVES OR KNEW THEY WOULD NEVER ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS. SADLY ENOUGH THE WORLD IS FULL OF THOSE IDIOTS. YOU TAUGHT ME ALOT AND SHOWED ME WHAT A TRUE FRIEND IS. YOU WERE THERE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY THROUGH OUT THE YEARS. I'M HEARTBROKEN THAT YOU WERE CALLED AT SUCH A SPECIAL TIME IN YOUR LIFE. YOU HAD JUST ACHIEVED A MAJOR STAGE IN YOUR LIFE. IT'S JUST SO HARD TO KNOW YOUR NOT AROUND ANY MORE. MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY TO YOUR FAMILY. JUST KNOW FIG NEWTONS WILL NEVER TASTE THE SAME.

MISS YOU DEARLY!

OXOXOXOXOXO

Guest guest_Guest

Please use this topic for what it is meant for - the rememberance of TB. Keep all of your personal issues out for a change and or use another forum.

Guest Sgt Schultz
DITTO: and  may I say that I can not believe that all of this posting is actually

from the police dept. they are most likely policemen want to be.  to think one

To whom it may concern:

As I wrote in the past, I do not write or agree with this forum. If you want my option just ask me.

I think the person or persons who keep putting my name in the mix is just afraid to ask my option in person.

So who ever wants my option, stop being childish ,be a man ask me face to face or sign your name so i can see you with my option

Darren

option opinion

opinion

option opinion option

option opinion

option opinion option opinion

opinionopioption option option option opinion opinion

To whom it may concern:

Darren

Its OPINION Darren.......OPINION!

PLEASE quit the R.I.P. crap. A week from now you'll never hear his name in town again except from some J/O cop saying,"now theres a Sargeant spot open'" just like they did to Freddy Walsh when they thought he was gonna die. To the people that loved him, I am sorry for your loss. But there was a cruel and vindictive side of him that you probably never saw. It was directed at certain people in the dept. that dared confront his massive ego or the P.B.A. Not everyone "loved" Mr. All Star Harrison Cop. Believe me, some of his "best friends" will be at each others throats after the next test to take his spot.

Guest some respect

Jesus Christ ... Can you have some respect for the poor guy he just passes away and already you ar4e crucifing him. If you are going to post about this guy at least sighn you name youy Souless Animal...I donty even know this guy but Christ have some respect!!!!!!

Guest T-BUCK'S FRIEND J

To the heartless bastard unk name who posted on august 15 th, you worthless shit. how dare you! listen you dirty bastard, know that t-buck's friendS will always carry him in their hearts and good thoughts. the fact that you have no balls to post your name just goes to show how much of a douch bag you are. i only hope you don't have to endure the pain his loss has caused alot of people worthy of his friendship. your right i didn't see a cruel side to him, but i can assure you if he did wrong he was the first to admit and correct the situation. no one is perfect in this world,but he did have a good heart and conscious.unlike you you worthless slimball. i'm sure you'll be top oN the list, on your journey to hell. cause that's where you should rot!

as far as the position yes it is vacant and many are awaiting the opportunity but just know this, no one can erase his standing in the community. regardless of your take on his life or achievements. he was and will be our SGT-669 JUST ON A HIGHER LEVEL!

Guest another friend of sgt 669

DITTO! WELL SAID THERE (J FRIEND)

THIS SHOULDN'T SURPRISE ANYONE, THE PETTY BEHAVIOR THAT SURROUNDS THE HPD IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ANYONE SICK TO THEIR STOMACH. THERE IS NO RESPECT MUCH LESS LOVE. THE SAD REALITY IS THAT IT'S EVERY MAN/BOY FOR THEMSELVES. IT FUELS THE SYSTEM, THERE IS NO UNITED FRONT! DEALS AND ATTACKS ARE PLOTTED DAILY. IT'S MORE OR LESS WHO THE FLAVOR OF THE DAY IS. ALL ONE HAS TO DO IS SIT IN THE LOCKER ROOM AND OBSERVE THE DRAMA. HEAVEN FORBID A SITUATION LIKE THIS REMINDS EVERYONE HOW PRECIOUS LIFE IS AND HOW IT CAN BE TAKEN AWAY INSTANTLY. IT'S ASHAME HOW THIS SITUATION AND 911 HASN'T BEEN A WAKE UP OF UNITY AND PEACE. DOES A FEW STRIPES ON THE SLEEVE ACCOUNT FOR YOU SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL. BELIEVE ME A FEW HAVE SIGNED UP FOR THAT ROUTE. IF EARNING THOSE STRIPES MEANS BAD MOUTHING A GOOD MAN AS WAS TERRI, THEN I SAY SHOVE IT! :ph34r:

Archived