Beat Walking

Guest bravest

Guest Guest

because they have adopted cross st has the hang out house you know the owner tends to have a bad back lately,yet i or anyone who calls out gets the third degree from our supervisor as too why we called out and our sguad refuses to talk to us meanwhile. the good news is that all that will stop soon enough and then i see another drunken fist fight among those who can't hold their liquid. hence hold on to your jaw again.

Guest Guest

HOPE YOUR HAPPY NOW.!! ALL YOU RANTING AND RAVING AND NOW YOUR PROBABLY FEELING SICK TO YOUR STOMACH. HOPEFULLY YOU REALIZE THAT LIFE IS TOO SHORT. HOPE YOUR HAPPY WITH YOURSELF. :lol:

HOPE YOUR HAPPY NOW.!! ALL YOU RANTING AND RAVING AND NOW YOUR PROBABLY FEELING SICK TO YOUR STOMACH. HOPEFULLY YOU REALIZE THAT LIFE IS TOO SHORT. HOPE YOUR HAPPY WITH YOURSELF. :lol:

Yea I feel the same way I hope all You Crabby Grumps are happy now We just lost a wonderful Person who just so happened to be a wonderful Police Officer...May He Rest in Peace..Prayers Go out To His Family and Fiance..

because they have adopted cross st has the hang out house you know the owner tends to have a bad back lately,yet i or anyone who calls out gets the third degree from our supervisor as too why we called out and our sguad refuses to talk to us meanwhile. the good news is that all that will stop soon enough and then i see another drunken fist fight among those who can't hold their liquid. hence hold on to your jaw again.

You are saying if you guys call in you have to listen to the 3rd degree so I guess You are a Police Officer...You should be ashamed of Yourself all You Guys seem to do is Stab each other in the back , what happened to the Police dept being a Brotherhood.....I guess that is a big joke today.It seems to Me that you cant wait to beat each other down call each other names.IT IS A DISGRACE........I come from a family of retired Cops....When they were on the force it was a true Brotherhood, and that is what made them a real police force not like You Little Babies are now...Time to grow up....and I dont mean all of You unfortunatlly it does mean most of You....The older cops are the real cops the ones that have been on for 20 or 25 years..again not all of them but most....and for those who bash officer.Steve at least he is honest and tries to work with the kids, I give him all the credit in the world..Keep up the good work Steve......As for the rest of You Grow up. Stop acting like a bunch of OLD LADIES

Guest guest_Guest
because they have adopted cross st has the hang out house you know the owner tends to have a bad back lately,

i guess you feel like a real jackass now huh

Archived