Jobs In The Town Of Harrison

Guest GUEST_Guest

Guest GUEST_Guest

MAYOR MCDONOUGH WHERE ARE THE JOBS THAT ARE AVAILABLE IN THE TOWN OF HARRISON I HAVE BEEN TO THE TOWN HALL AND MARION HAS TOLD HAS THERE WAS A HIRING FREEZE FOR WHO?THERE SEEMS TO BE JOBS FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT VOTE I GUESS IT IS RIGHT IS WHO YOU KNOW NOT WHEN YOU CAN DO. YOU WILL NOT GET MY VOTE ANYTIME SOON. THESE JOBS ARE TO BE POSTED. HAVE ABOUT A JOB.

Guest ???????????????

DUDE: I seriously hope you do not fill out a job app the same way you write your posts. One can spot your hopeless opinions a mile away from they way you compose a sentence.

Guest GUEST_Guest
DUDE: I seriously hope you do not fill out a job app the same way you write your posts. One can spot your hopeless opinions a mile away from they way you compose a sentence.

WHAT DO YOU CARE HOW I FILLED OUT MY APPLICATION FOR A JOB WITH THE TOWN.JUST THE SAME WAY ALL THE OTHER LOSERS GOT THERE JOBS.ANYONE CAN DO A JOB IN THE TOWN .

WHAT DO YOU CARE HOW I FILLED OUT MY APPLICATION FOR A JOB WITH THE TOWN.JUST THE SAME WAY ALL THE OTHER LOSERS GOT THERE JOBS.ANYONE CAN DO A JOB IN THE TOWN .

One requirement is a High School diploma and there is no way you have one.

Guest on ss
LOOK AT THE TWO IN THE GARDENS COLLECTING S.S. LIVING IN THE GARDENS,AN BOTH WORKING FOR THE TOWN

you can still work while collecting SS. So whats your problem?

Guest guest_Guest

Their problem is that they are idiots who not only write on a 1st grade level, but also have no clue how things really work. Why not devote your energy to improving yourself before worrying about who gets what in the gardens.

GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GET A REAL LIFE!!!

Guest GUEST_Guest

One requirement is a High School diploma and there is no way you have one.

THE COMMENT YOU MADE THAT I NEED A HIGH DIPLOMA I HAVE ONE FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND I HAVE COLLEGE YOU MUST BE THE LOSEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
LOOK AT THE TWO IN THE GARDENS COLLECTING S.S. LIVING IN THE GARDENS,AN BOTH WORKING FOR THE TOWN

TWO PEOPLE WORKING FOR THE TOWN OF HARRISON,AND LIVING IN LOW INCOME HOUSING DEVELOPEMENT THAT'S THE PROBLEM :P:angry:

Guest Guest

TWO PEOPLE WORKING FOR THE TOWN OF HARRISON,AND LIVING IN LOW INCOME HOUSING DEVELOPEMENT THAT'S THE PROBLEM :P:angry:

maybe their combined income for family of ????[how many] is still

within the low income bracket.

• 2 weeks later...

TWO PEOPLE WORKING FOR THE TOWN OF HARRISON,AND LIVING IN LOW INCOME HOUSING DEVELOPEMENT THAT'S THE PROBLEM :lol::lol:

NO THE REAL PROBLEM IS THAT HE HAS TO PUT TOWN WORKERS IN THE GARDENS BECAUSE ALL THE OTHER SHITUMS CANT PAY $75 A MONTH RENT....ATLEAST HE KNOWS TOWN EMPLOYEES WILL PAY

Archived