Family Picnic

Guest Picnic Co-Chair

Guest Picnic Co-Chair

Hi, this is to inform all of you about an upcoming family picnic that is in the works. The picnic will be Saturday, September 18, 2004 @ 12:00 Noon. Tickets are as follows: Advanced Purchase $20.00 adults $10.00 children (5 & under free)

Tickets at the door $25.00 adults $15.00 children (5 & under free). This is going to be a great time for everone. We will have plenty for everyone. Face painting, horse shoes, water balloon toss, etc for the kids. Soda, beer, wine, hot dogs, hamburgers, sausage/peppers, corn on the cob, chicken, clam chowder, and much more. Come out and have a good time with us. We are part of the Harrison Civil Service Employees Association. All of the money is non-profit. For information or tickets contact Listwan @ 973-268-1311 or Skip Starr @ 973-484-3605.

Guest Picnic Co-Chair

I forget to mention the location of the picnic. It will be at Riverbank Park on Passaic Ave. in Kearny. (Across from Stewart's)

Guest Guest

May I ask why a Harrison Event is being held in a park in Kearny? Not even close enough to walk to. Why not have it in Library Park or West Hudson Park?

Guest Operator

well, why then don't you call these people and ask them??????????????????? instead of cackle on here?

Listwan @ 973-***-**** or Skip Starr @ 973-***-****.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited.

NO EVENTS AT WEST HUDSON PARK DUE TO THE OVERWHELMING POPULATION OF ILLEGAL ALIENS PLAYING SOCCER AND VOLLEYBALL. SOME EVEN RELATED TO ONE COUNCIL MEMBER. WHERE WOULD THEY GO TO DRINK AND PARTY????

THAT'S WHY!

It sounds to me that this picnic is meant just for a good time. If you don't want to go then just stay home. If you do, then I hope you have a good time. I know I will. But, you shouldn't knock the people who are putting this together. At least they are trying to do something good. So it's not in Harrison, I'm sure there is a good reason for that, but you can't please everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Picnic Co-Chair

This is just a reminder that the picnic is less than 3 weeks away. Get your tickets early and pay less. Everyone is welcome, you don't need to be a town worker, family member, etc. Please join us!

:angry: SOUNDS LIKE IT WILL BE A GOOD TIME FOR EVERYONE. I'LL BE THERE.

it seems that this will turn out to be a political event. Look at the timing just before the election. I bet all the kiss a## town workers will be there sucking up to the mayor and council like always...... Maybe you should let the mayor and council jump in the passaic river and let them get a smell of what they are

Pieces of Shi%.....

Sounds like it is going to be great. I will be getting tickets for my myself and my wife next week. Does anyone know if our new boss the directore of dpw is bringing his wife ** *** ***** ***?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Picnic Co-chair

This is to inform anyone planning to attend the picnic...due to HEAVY RAIN FORECASTED Tommorrow's picnic will be Relocated indoors at the Knights of Columbus 16 Frank E Rodgers Blvd N. Harrison......(corner of FER & Cleveland ave.)....!2 noon admission at the door........menu will be bbq style foods .Thanks

Archived