Party Every Weekend

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I'M A VOTER AND TAXPAYER, I HAVE RIGHTS,YET THEY ARE IGNORED EVERY WEEKEND WHEN I CALL THE POLICE ON LOUD PARTIES TAKING PLACE IN MY AREA. WHY IS THAT? HALF THE TIME I GET THE SAME STORY FROM THE OPERATORS THERE,THEY MUST HAVE A SCRIPT TO READ OFF, WHEN THEY DO SEND OFFICERSABSOLUTLY NOTHING IS DONE AND I GET A CALL BACK TO SEE THE OFFICER WHY? WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE DAYS WHEN POLICE RESPONDED AND THE LAW WAS ENFORCED. PERFECT EXAMPLE WAS THIS WEEKEND, I CALLED AND THE OFFICERS SHOWED UP BUT STAYED TO ENJOY THE PARTY. ON TAXPAYER MONEY THAT SIMPLY UNACCEPTABLE! I NEVER SEEN SO MANY OFFICERS RESPOND BUT TO JOIN THE PARTY NOT BREAK IT UP. I GUESS CRIME WAS SHUT DOWN THIS WEEKEND. WHERE IS THE CHIEF IN ALL OF THIS? THE MAYOR? DON'T KNOCK ON MY DOOR THIS COMING NOVEMBER CALL THE COPS TO VOTE YOU IN.IF THEY DID THEIR JOBS CORRECTLY I WOULDN'T HAVE TO CALL EVERY WEEKEND TO GET RID OF THE KIDS IN FRONT OF MY PROPERTY OR THE LOUD PARTIES TAKING PLACE. SO ALL YOU COPS DON'T BOTHER TO MAIL ME YOU LOUDSY LETTER FOR DONATIONS ,SAVE ATREE :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::D

Guest Guest

Whats wrong the cops with taking take their lunch at a friends house??? I think they are entitled to that.

You talk about the kids hanging out on your block I think the cops took care of that problem by putting the troublemaker (MN) in jail 2 weeks ago!!!!!!!!! So stop complaining about the cops because when you call they respond and take care of the problem.

Actually I heard crime was down this weekend so you should be proud of the HPD for that because they must be doing something right.

PS. Just stay out of the crosswalks and prohibited areas I hear they give out alot of summons in that area. As far as donations you probably don't support your local police and firemen anyway so again stop complaining and just pay your taxes, and keep voting those blood sucking politicians into office that are taking your tax dollars.

Guest 4th Ward Resident
I'M A VOTER AND TAXPAYER, I HAVE RIGHTS,YET THEY ARE IGNORED EVERY WEEKEND WHEN I CALL THE POLICE ON LOUD PARTIES TAKING PLACE IN MY AREA. WHY IS THAT? HALF THE TIME I GET THE SAME STORY FROM THE OPERATORS THERE,THEY MUST HAVE A SCRIPT TO READ OFF, WHEN THEY DO SEND OFFICERSABSOLUTLY NOTHING IS DONE AND I GET A CALL BACK TO SEE THE OFFICER WHY? WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE DAYS WHEN POLICE RESPONDED AND THE LAW WAS ENFORCED. PERFECT EXAMPLE WAS THIS WEEKEND, I CALLED AND THE OFFICERS SHOWED UP BUT STAYED TO ENJOY THE PARTY. ON TAXPAYER MONEY THAT SIMPLY UNACCEPTABLE! I NEVER SEEN SO MANY OFFICERS RESPOND BUT TO JOIN THE PARTY NOT BREAK IT UP. I GUESS CRIME WAS SHUT DOWN THIS WEEKEND. WHERE IS THE CHIEF IN ALL OF THIS? THE MAYOR? DON'T KNOCK ON MY DOOR THIS COMING NOVEMBER CALL THE COPS TO VOTE YOU IN.IF THEY DID THEIR JOBS CORRECTLY I WOULDN'T HAVE TO CALL EVERY WEEKEND TO GET RID OF THE KIDS IN FRONT OF MY PROPERTY OR THE LOUD PARTIES TAKING PLACE. SO ALL YOU COPS DON'T BOTHER TO MAIL ME YOU LOUDSY LETTER FOR DONATIONS ,SAVE ATREE :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I strongly disagree with this statement. We have had to contact the HPD on several occasions regarding loud music and loud parties in our neighborhood. The cops have always responded in a timely and professional manner and the situation was always rectified. One thing I do have to agree with is that the professionalism and attitudes of some of the civilian dispatchers leave alot to be desired.

Let's not keep knocking the people who put their lives on the line daily to protect us.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK HPD.

Guest Guest

You are already donating. Donating to the 10 man minimum at the Fire/Clubhouse on 7th St. for the barbecues and matresses, and you are a very generous donor, cause all those Captains and Battalion Chiefs don't come cheap.

Guest third ward

you people do nothing but write shit all day. pick on the brass and now the dispatchers! get yourself a job not live off the taxpayers. perhaps you get shit when all you can give is shit! try earning some respect first and looking into the mirror before you cast the first stone! a-hole

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest...M
I'M A VOTER AND TAXPAYER, I HAVE RIGHTS,YET THEY ARE IGNORED EVERY WEEKEND WHEN I CALL THE POLICE ON LOUD PARTIES TAKING PLACE IN MY AREA. WHY IS THAT? HALF THE TIME I GET THE SAME STORY FROM THE OPERATORS THERE,THEY MUST HAVE A SCRIPT TO READ OFF, WHEN THEY DO SEND OFFICERSABSOLUTLY NOTHING IS DONE AND I GET A CALL BACK TO SEE THE OFFICER WHY? WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE DAYS WHEN POLICE RESPONDED AND THE LAW WAS ENFORCED. PERFECT EXAMPLE WAS THIS WEEKEND, I CALLED AND THE OFFICERS SHOWED UP BUT STAYED TO ENJOY THE PARTY. ON TAXPAYER MONEY THAT SIMPLY UNACCEPTABLE! I NEVER SEEN SO MANY OFFICERS RESPOND BUT TO JOIN THE PARTY NOT BREAK IT UP. I GUESS CRIME WAS SHUT DOWN THIS WEEKEND. WHERE IS THE CHIEF IN ALL OF THIS? THE MAYOR? DON'T KNOCK ON MY DOOR THIS COMING NOVEMBER CALL THE COPS TO VOTE YOU IN.IF THEY DID THEIR JOBS CORRECTLY I WOULDN'T HAVE TO CALL EVERY WEEKEND TO GET RID OF THE KIDS IN FRONT OF MY PROPERTY OR THE LOUD PARTIES TAKING PLACE. SO ALL YOU COPS DON'T BOTHER TO MAIL ME YOU LOUDSY LETTER FOR DONATIONS ,SAVE ATREE :lol:  :o  :P  :D  :D  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

I strongly disagree with this statement. We have had to contact the HPD on several occasions regarding loud music and loud parties in our neighborhood. The cops have always responded in a timely and professional manner and the situation was always rectified. One thing I do have to agree with is that the professionalism and attitudes of some of the civilian dispatchers leave alot to be desired.

Let's not keep knocking the people who put their lives on the line daily to protect us.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK HPD.

Whenever You Call For a Harrison Cop they are there quickly, I think they do a damn good job,You just like to complain...as for calling for loud Part I have and it was taken care of on more than one occasion...........Thank You Harrison Police..Keep Up the Good work...God Bless You....

Archived