I'm Running For Mayor

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Being new to this town for a bout a year now, I still could never get the full understanding of what this place is really like. A friend of mine refered me to this website and I've learned so much about it. And so I read this stuff and can't bear to live in a place with such coruption. So in the next campaign I will be in the opposing column of Mayor Mac. So let me just give the 411 on some of my ideas.

This whole redevelopment things sounds good so I'm going to let that stay. I figure if the value of property goes up all the poor trash will have to leave.

Then I bringing in my own town council, made up of those individuals who post such strong feelings on this website, but I neeed to know your names you are no longer able hide behind a monitor OK.

I also getting immigration down here, all these south americans need to go. If you can't speek English we dont want you here.

We'll let the new high school be build but no esl classes.

Then I'm ripping down the Gardens and creating luxury town houses. One that will be kept for myself of course.

Don't worry gardenites I got you covered. All those who are elderly, receive high recommendations from people I trust, and the other 15 who pass a drug test will live in new housing at JFK stadium. Paid for but the rent from the new houses at the site from the gardens. For those left over I'm sure there's some room in the abandoned wharehouses over the bridge in east newark where you spend most of your time anyway.

I'm off on the weekends so no complaints, I'll be at the Jersey shore.

These are just a few of my ideas and I feel very strongly about them. So next campaign vote for Jack.

Jack Meoff Column F Row U

Slogan: Follow My Policies or Follow My Name.

Guest trailer park junkie

listen, trailer park junkie, you must have taken a wrong turn somewhere on the parkway, i think your looking for exit 99. go be a case study down south where your type is welcomed! your not funny,much less amusing,your insecurities and fetishes are clear, get yourself some help, try the town over,kearny there's a few places that welcomes that type of mentally! :D

Guest Guest

so you guy's aren't backin my campaign. well i gave you a chance to vote for someone who wants to make this town right. but you feel it's good enough. in fact so do i, now stop bitchin about the politicans and grow up.

Jack

Archived