Al Loy For Mayor

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

He backs his mouth up with action and is not afraid of the fallout. Areal man to do the job is right here at home. Lets get the ball rolling!

Guest Guest
He backs his mouth up with action and is not afraid of the fallout. Areal man to do the job is right here at home. Lets get the ball rolling!

If he lived in town, he would have my vote. He is a great guy!

Guest Guest

Lets see what are Al's credentials for being Mayor:

1. He's a stool pigeon.

2. He's a better liar then McDonough.

3. He's a hypocondriac.

4. He's la vida loco.

Yes, I think he would make a splendid Mayor. :rolleyes:

Guest Heywood Jablowme

You are wrong on all counts. Al never backed away from a fight one time that I know, but I know plenty of cops who have backed down against fights, not just physical but ones of principles. I have heard from cops own mouths constant degrading remarks about fellow officers and their families, wishing someone would die to get their spot, and best friends become bitter enemies because of promotions. I have seen mucho ass-kissing, cops sending their mothers to the Mayors house to beg or whatever else to garnish a favor ( you know who you are )to get into the DB, Traffic, Pros. Office, etc..., and have seen firsthand just how childish a grown man who never had to get a job on his own his whole life can get when finally told, "No" for once. Loy is none of this. The PBA used the guy but he didnt realize it. I hope he does now and realize he still had friends that work with him, not just people hiding while guiding others to put their job in peril becuase they don't have the guts to do it themselves. That last part happens over and over again to guys when they are "new." So new guys, beware the person feeding your ego and what a big man you will be if you do something...cause it is probably just something they want to see happen for their own benefit and don't care about you. Be safe to all.

Guest a bird's eye view

People.........people this is Harrison!, come on people shit happens here.....unless you meet the ass kisser standards or you marry into an ass kissing family, shut up and take it or move out and on! first off, you right about certain qualities about 878 however, he's too extreme and yes, he has the mouth but sometimes he should remain shut! the department from the chain of command on up to admin,basically s**ks! there is no loyality, no respect, no morals! everyone has a story and it leads to the road of doom. it's ashame really for the few that are above and beyond assets to the department, but those are the quite ones,that are generally screwed everytime some wanna be details a new attempt to fail for ego purposes only marco! there is no united front nor will there be. the jealousy fact is too high and those brownie points are too expensive. just ask buckley. why should you put your neck on the line when some kisser, licker or teaser steps in and throws the cards at the right people. this is harrison that's what happens here! just accept it or move on but nothing is going to change nor it will be allowed too. take a look around, look inside half of the town workers give the hpd something to do,if allowed too. family members of certain families are off the record, erased never happened situation, always adjusted! come on people this is harrison! don't fool yourselves. 878 might be the answer to some, but frankly all he and his lawyer want are the big bucks. I'm sure it happens in all the other department that don't meet the prefer list but overall, this department crys out for dr.phil's aid. nothing good ever comes from the attacks! frankly, instead of playing ball with kearny you should seat and discuss their united front and how they got the mayor to listen!you might just learn something. this town/dept doesn't need a whiner, it needs a conscious,self repect, and morals till then just accept it or leave it!

Archived