Pba Leadership

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Where have you gone, ** *** ******, our union turns its lonely eyes to you........I say the PBA should impeach ********* and elect a real president who will do something good for the guys instead of just back-dooring the rest of the guys and trying to get a raise for himself. What happened to the good old days when certain politicians promised the top guys on the Sargeants list that they were a lock and called them sargeant so-so when they saw them? The one that got promted is not too sharp but had the veterens status or wouldn'y have gotten the spot he did.....his late night visits to a certain Councilmans house didn't hurt either. Al loyal for President. A real man with real values. Lets vote.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Kojak
:D The PBA membership is fed up with the current President. He better not run for re-election cause he will be defeated. All he did is try to get himself extra pay as a Field training officer. The guys who are trained FTO's were left out in the cold. Take a hike wirearms. We don't want you anymore.

Yea, AL Loyal for president, he's a real man. After all, where were you when he lead the fight against discrimination? or when he was fighting traffic posts (catching pneumonia while holding down a traffic post with a 70 year old crossing guard) ? Where were you when he led the fight to have the right to come to work late every day ?

I'll tell you where you were, you were doing his job while he complained about any form of work and our union spent countless hours and dollars backing and supporting him.

I say we once again support this boy cop. If we make him our president and he combines his sick time, vacation time and his excused time to attend union meetings and conventions then we never have to see him again.

Yes..... Al Loyal for PRESIDENT

Guest Guest

Finally a reasonable solution. I think he would do a heck of a job because he didn't hesitate to put his neck on the line and be the point man when the rest stood by and took the abuse from the HPD supervisors. He didn't hide while everyone else opened their mouth about what shit treatment they were getting and then running around to councilmen telling them, "It's not me, but the other guys are pissed off." Most notably the cowards who ran to Doran day after day with the skinny on what was going on. This was even to get into the DB, prosecutors office, and traffic. You know who you are, the worst being the ONLY "guy" promoted to Sargeant. A coward and tough guy in his own mind who is where he is based on veterans status and whatever other humiliations he endured to get what he wanted, HIMSELF PROMOTED, and now treats the real cops working the street like garbage. He is the new KM. He is the worst offender of ass-kissing the town has ever seen. Maybe some of the previous detractors from gettting benefits for the entire union are seeing the light. I hope so, it's about time.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

If you want your PBA treasury depleted by bogus lawsuits and grievances vote for Al. He will lead the fight against coming to work. He will seek unlimited sick time with no administrative checks so ** *** ** ******** ******* *** ****** **** **** ** ** *********. He will seek the right to be insubordinate against all supervisors.

He will promote turmoil in the department on a daily basis.

Go Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll for PBA President.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content

Guest Guest

Re-elect Ed Markowski for PBA President. He is articulate and has led the PBA for the last 5 years with intelligence and fought to get the many benefits that members have with remarkable tenacity. He even fought for Al in his unsuccessful whistleblower lawsuit. Now, Al shows his loyalty by going against the present PBA Administration.

As for the only Sergeant that was promoted, he took the test and came out # 1. Veterans preference does not give him any advantage on a promotional test. He did what every other cop would do to get promoted. He had his Councilman back him. :o

Guest Guest

No matter who the PBA President is you will bow down to the Democratic machine and kiss ass as a daily ritual. All of the childish antics that the PBA leadership as a whole have tried has painted the Police into a corner and there is nowhere left to turn. Nobody will help you after your stupid tricks and vicious attacks on the real powers in charge. It's no wonder the Fire Department gets everything they want and more. They are smart enough to keep quiet most of the time. Certain Cops who live in town and kiss ass well beyond the call of duty will be taken care of, but the rest can only sit back and take the small gradual increases in salary. I bet the guys that were next on the Sargeants list and got played by the guys that didn't score high aren't too happy. They have probably realized now that there is nothing they can do about it. All the empty threats about how they are gonna show the town who the boss is just that, empty threats uttered in frustration. Dry your tears and move on.

Guest Guest

How can they be bogus lawsuits and grievances now when at the time they were taking place the PBA members were acting like they had conceived some sinister plot to get VG to leave. I remember all too well the PBA Officers strutting around the locker room as if they just hit the lottery. No lottery this time, only no promotions you peabrained idiots. Keep up the good work while the guys sweeping the streets are making more than the sargeants. You crossed the line, got spanked, and just shut-up now.

Archived