Looking for fried calimari in Kearny

Strife767

Guest Guest
Can anyone tell me the name and/or number of a place where I could order fried calimari to be delivered to a Kearny address? I suddenly realized this would be a good place to ask when I woke up with a craving for it this morning. *chuckles* Any suggestions? :P

You've been living in Kearny for how long and you still don't know where to get fried calamari ? (which incidentally you spelled wrong). :P

*chuckles*

ca·la·ma·ri - Pronunciation [kal-uh-mahr-ee], [kah-lah-mah-ree]

Guest bewildered
Can anyone tell me the name and/or number of a place where I could order fried calimari to be delivered to a Kearny address? I suddenly realized this would be a good place to ask when I woke up with a craving for it this morning. *chuckles* Any suggestions? B)

Strife: God hates people who eat calimari. Check out Leviticus 11. It's the same chapter that says hares eat their cud, bats are birds and insects have only four legs.

On the other hand, you could probably make a fortune by creating a fast food chain that serves grasshoppers and locusts.

You've been living in Kearny for how long and you still don't know where to get fried calamari ? (which incidentally you spelled wrong).  :D

*chuckles*

ca·la·ma·ri - Pronunciation [kal-uh-mahr-ee], [kah-lah-mah-ree]

Argh, I know how to spell it, it just comes out that way on my keyboard sometimes. X) Oh well, I'm not poifect. :D

I don't know because I rarely order food in. *laughs* I mean rarely. B) I think last time I did was last summer when I was house-sitting for someone for a week, and that was just pizza.

Strife:  God hates people who eat calimari.  Check out Leviticus 11.  It's the same chapter that says hares eat their cud, bats are birds and insects have only four legs.

On the other hand, you could probably make a fortune by creating a fast food chain that serves grasshoppers and locusts.

lol B)

Come onnn, any real answers? :D

Guest Guest
Strife:  God hates people who eat calimari.  Check out Leviticus 11.  It's the same chapter that says hares eat their cud, bats are birds and insects have only four legs.

Did you really expect to get a serious answer on this board? You'd be better off calling restaurants in the phonebook.

Did you really expect to get a serious answer on this board?

It was worth a shot, no? Besides, here I had the possibility (or the hope, at least) of getting someone's personal opinion on a favorite place or something, instead of just being able to know "okay, they have it here."

You'd be better off calling restaurants in the phonebook.

Yeah, guess so...oh well. :rolleyes: