Harrisonfest Grand Marshall

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The Grand Marshall for Harrisonfest this year will be Jim Fassel. He will not speak, but his cop buddy bull**** artist will tell stories of their friendship as Jimbo is led thru the streets. I miss those stories so much. What a JO to think anyone believes him. Tough guy loser. Fassel will speak at the end of the procession on the fantastic developement going up around us and that the Fire Department will begin random drug testing. I think the mayor and Council should also be drug tested because of all the delusional bull**** they try to sell to the people. Once again though, when you know your gonna test positve, fight it until the end. COWARDS.

Guest Guest

Instead of saying what will happen in Harrison, I will say what will not happen;

1) More promotions at the Police Department

2) Random drug testing at the Fire Department

3) Jim Fassel leading the Harrisonfest activites

4) TB shutting his big mouth and treating everyone equally

5) KM getting his G.E.D.

Guest Guest

It's not the Harrisonfest anymore. It's the multicultural festival or whatever. This new affair will never compare to the success of past Harrisonfests. What a joke last year was! Perhaps God will rain on their parade again this year! hahahaha

Guest Guest

I suggest that Harrison Realty and other real estate firms have booths on Harrison Avenue to show the members of the African-American, Indian, and Hispanic commununities all of the apartments and houses available in Harrison. The Mayor and Council would probably try to have the cops tell them to dismantle the booths.

Guest Guest

Applications for town jobs and PVSC will be available at a booth during the festival. Look hard for it, because Tommy Boy will be at the table but if he cannot stand on a curb you won't be able to see him. All applications will then be collected, reviewed, and shredded in the Mayors office. As for the Hispanic hopefulls, Vic (they own him now) will translate for you. Hasta Manana, Caballeros.

Archived