Whistleblowers Club

Guest Tell All

Guest Tell All

Did you read in the Jersey Journal about the Hoboken cop who is out on psychiatric leave and the Chief won't let him leave his house except to go to his shink's office for a visit. The cop is now suing the Chief under the whistleblower's act. He said the the Chief ruled through fear and intimidation and caused him to become emotionally distressed. Sound familiar? There also have been lawsuits in Union City W. New York etc. As a victim myself, I would like to start a police officers whistleblowing club. We can have group counseling sessions where we can air our greivances against the bully's in the PD's. Of course, we will be out on ID because of the psychological stress we have suffered. Any interested and aggrieved persons should contact me at WWW. Whistleblowers.com. <_<:(<_<<_<

Remember when there was a Blue Wall of Silence and the cops stuck up for each other and didn't air their grievances in public. Now, we have the yellow wall of squealers and canvasback and loyal can't wait to report to their favorite reporters. :D:P:lol::rolleyes:

Guest Guest

Why don't you just be a man instead of a COWARD and get back to work. You are either a lazy piece of **** that cries everytime something don't go your way or another cop faking some psychological BS to get your pension. MAN UP, if you can.

Guest Guest

Go be a chicken#### like the fireman if you can't be a man and stand the heat. Go meet in someones basement because you are obviously afraid to do your job or are faking some crap and are looking for others doing the same. Leave the lights on so you won't be scared. BOO!

You already lost five days with your juvenile antics. I would encourage you to continue, perhaps someday soon the police department and the town of Harrison will be rid of you altogether. Then the department can begin to once again resemble the professional unit it once was before we hired the likes of you.

IF YOU THINK YOUR JOB IS SOOOOOO BAD, PLEASE DO EVERYONE A FAVOR, AND QUIT.

Guest Guest

Is this in relation to the "fake" shooting at the Guyon complex. I guess the PBA is trying to get the human chicken his 2/3 pension and are looking for others to put their necks on the line while they giggle in the background. Remember guys, AL was the poster boy for the PBA for his attacks on the previous chief and now they are trying to set him up to lose his job. Nice friends. They picked the perfect dupe to discipline him, Sgt. air-muscles, but he has some skeletons in his closet that he should be aware of before he becomes the PBA's next superstar. Stringbean arms is once again hiding behind a rock and using others to get things for himself. He wants a raise for being a field training officer? He must be kidding. He spends most of his time at PBA events and gets off of work to attend (but does he?) and is he suffering from PTSD from being dumped by the hair salon owner. They should run this guys mouth thru DMV for inspection. I think he would fail due to air pollution.

Guest WELL SAID

A BUNCH OF WORTHLESS COWARDS, YET WE BACK THEM UP? I GUESS, MYSELF INCLUDED WE HAVE LIVES AND FAMILY TAKES UP OUR TIME. FRANKLY, SHOULD WE HAVE ELECTIONS TOMORROW ALL THEM A-HOLES WOULD BE OUT. STARTING WITH THE MASTER OF ILLUSIONS, THE HAIRDRESSER SAW RIGHT THROUGH HIM, PENCIL THIN AND ALL. WHAT A SORRY BUNCH INDEED, BLUE WALL? NOT IN THIS DEPARTMENT, SELL OUTS ARE AT EVERY SQUAD, NO ONE SEEMS TO REALIZE THOUGH THAT WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND!!!!!

SEE YOU ALL FLOWING DOWN THE PASSAIC SOON ENOUGH.

I NOT AN AL FAN BUT AT LEAST HE HAS KEPT HIS WORDS TRUE, MOST OF YOU HIDE AND DRINK TO SAVE FACE. PLENTY OF YOU KNOW THE STORIES AND HALF CAN REALLY BE SCREWED SHOULD THE TRUTH COME OUT, BUT AGAIN GOD DOESN'T LIKE UGLY! REMEMBER THAT!

Guest Patrick D.

The worthless cowards had a lot of help from the Police Chairman who was afraid of VG. Thats why he hired the bogus Judge to do a bogus investigation. The new Captain testified against the Chief and thats why he got his promotion when there were no openings.

Archived