Danny Kelly

Guest GUEST_Guest

Guest GUEST_Guest

TO DANNY KELLY THE FOOD THAT YOU STATE THAT YOU THAT THEY GIVE OUT IN IN THE HARRISON GARDENS FOR YOUR INFORMATION IS SURPLUS FOOD AND ANYONE IN ANY WARD IN ELIGIBLE YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THE FOOD IS COMING OUT OF YOUR POCKET THINK AGAIN WE ALL KNOW THAT IS IS NOT POSSIBLE AND HOW IS JERSEY CITY UNDER ANY WARD IN HARRISON THEY HAVE THERE OWN FOOD PROGRAMS. DAN GET REAL AND WORRY ABOUT HARRISON AND NOT JERSEY CITY . SURPLUS FOOD ANYONE IS IN ENTITLED TO YOU.GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

Guest dan kelly

the food will be giving out this sat. 12 -3 so come and lend a hand instead of running your mouth. not every ward in J.C. has the program they to don't want the work involved. so maybe i will see you this sat. but i won 't hold my breath.

thanks for writing this is better than the paper.

danny kelly

Guest dan kelly

dear guest, the truck has been unloaded, the food put away. now on sat. we will be giving it out. i know you wanted to be there today. maybe it slipped your mind or you sleep in i don;t know, but i had no faith in you any how this was done on my lunch hour. have a nice day.

dan kelly

Guest GUEST_Guest
dear guest, the truck has been unloaded, the food put away. now on sat. we will be giving it out. i know you wanted to be there today. maybe it slipped your mind or you sleep in i don;t know, but i had no faith in you any how this was done on my lunch hour. have a nice day.

dan kelly

TO DAN KELLY WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MAYBE I SLEPT IN GUESS WHAT

FOR YOURS AND EVERYONE . I HAD A ANOTHER APPOINTMENT IF YOU NEED

THE HELP ON SATURDAY LET ME KNOW AS FAR AS JERSEY CITY THEY ALL HAVE

THE SURPLUS FOOD. CAN THE 4TH WARD IN HARRISON GET THE SURPLUS FOOD

NEVER MIND JERSEY CITY THEY DON! T VOTE IN HARRISON NOW DO THEY

Guest Guest

Why don't you just leavr Dan alone idiot. He does more for the people in his ward with less resources than any other Council member. Everyone has a past. His actions are honorable. Good job Dan.

Guest dan kelly

lets try for sat. at 12 noon and yes anyone in the 4 th can sign up. now see if you have any more appointsments the ball is in your court guest

dan kelly

Dan, you are doing a great job asyou always have. Please don't allow a few jerks to discourage you. The people in Harrison are well aware of your contributions as is evidanced by their votes time and time again.

As always there will be those who envy the success of others. You can rest assured that most of your ward, as well as the town itself, are intelligent people who know and appreciate the work you and your family continue to do for those who may need a little help now and then. As for your past, who doesn't have one?

Thanks for making the future a little better.

Guest To Dan

Continue to do what you do best that being serving the people of Harrison. I say stop answering the jerk who keeps posting and try not to sink down to his level.

Guest GUEST_Guest
lets try for sat. at 12 noon and yes anyone in the 4 th can sign up. now see if you have any more appointsments the ball is in your court guest

dan kelly

TO DAN KELLY FOR THIS FOOD PROGRAM WHAT IS THE FOOD THAT IS GIVING OUT CONSISTS OF AND WHAT PROOF OF INCOME DO WE NEED.

Guest GUEST_Guest

dan kelly

TO DANNY KELLY WHEN IS THE FOOD GIVEN OUT SINCE SAT CAME AND WENT LET US KNOW. MAYBE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT IN THE 3RD WARD.SO WE DID NOT SLEEP IN HOW BUT SOME FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest dan kelly

the food will be giving out this sat. the pantry called and told us they made a mistake and asked me to hold off 1 week so I will see you sat at 12 noon

p.s. there were no signs posted and the people call me and ask when.I have a system in plase so easy you can syart a pantry in the kingsland courts I will even help you get started that will take care of your worries in the 4 ward danny

Archived