Pube And Heyduke Kids

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Where have they gone?

I miss their oily skinned insight into the world around us.

They're like some little rascals troupe gone horribly wrong.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
this entire forum has been moving rather slow lately, so i don't exactly have much to say when there aren't any interesting topics to discuss.

by the way, the cheap shots are more childish than we are. nicely done.

You're right. You should stick with the Coke vs. Mountain Dew debate.

Can I copyright the "HeyDuke Kids" name? Kinda like the Muppet Babies.

Guest Guest

So what do you think. A 21st Century version of an Our Gang/Little Rascals/Bowery Boys comedy starring the HeyDuke and Pube Kids. They can run around Kearny Ave. getting into and out of all kinds of antics and mishaps.

Are they all males or males and females? Where do they hang out? What's there age range?

If those are pictures of them on the HeyDuke Kids webpage the one with the shaved head and the Penn. Dutch style beard would make a great Satch type character.

Anyone have any storylines they'd like to share.

Guest Guest

Storyline suggestion: The Pube and HeyDuke Kidz (Kids with a Z to update things) team up with Principal Diaz to investigate and solve the mystery of why he was denied tenure.

They need a hang out to base there operations out of. Maybe the coffee shop on the corner by the Lincoln Theater. Any other ideas?

Storyline suggestion: The Pube and HeyDuke Kidz (Kids with a Z to update things) team up with Principal Diaz to investigate and solve the mystery of why he was denied tenure.

They need a hang out to base there operations out of. Maybe the coffee shop on the corner by the Lincoln Theater. Any other ideas?

no way, that's enemy territory right there.

our base of operations all goes down from my HQ on Belgrove.

off topic (even though this topic is stupid to begin with), back when i went to Washington School i had a nightmare about Mr. Diaz chasing me with a rocket launcher. maybe that's a clue to the mystery?!

jinkies!

You guys are horrible at making up storylines. Your insults are even worse. I was expecting someone would do better than comparing us to the muppet babies. Then again I should expect much from anyone around here.

How's that for oily skinned insight?

Guest Guest
You guys are horrible at making up storylines. Your insults are even worse. I was expecting someone would do better than comparing us to the muppet babies. Then again I should expect much from anyone around here.

Not good.

By the way, are you the chubby chick of the gang?

Guest Guest

Three Stooges, Muppet Babies, Little Rascals, etc., take your pick. Actually, you should be proud to be mentioned in the same post as such fine entertainment.

Sorry about the chubby chick remark, that appears to be Sami.

Guest T.V Producer

How about creating a show for fashion/style challenged high school kids. You know, nerds who need a little helping hand to get out of there dateless rut. Pube and the Heydukey kidz could run around town shopping and teach these needy kids how to be cultured. You could call the show "Queer Heyduke Kids For Straight High School Nerds". Very educational! :rolleyes::lol::P

we're not homosexual nor do we have ANY sense of fashion.

i just love how you people judge us when you know NOTHING about us. and guaranteed, if you saw us walking down the street, you wouldn't say any of this.

hey, who remembers when KOTW cracked down on not only "adult links" but "direct attacks on other members"? and remember how everyone only wanted the first rule to be honored? oh boy. you people make me just ANXIOUS to move out of this shxt-hole.

Three Stooges, Muppet Babies, Little Rascals, etc., take your pick. Actually, you should be proud to be mentioned in the same post as such fine entertainment.

i hear you on that, all 3 of those were rather entertaining... when i was in elementary school that is.

and she isn't chubby, who the hell are you to say that? you ain't seen the girl in your life, and if you think she is from the pictures on our site, you're obviously into Ethiopian women.

Guest Guest

I am.

I am neither chubby nor a chick.

How about creating a show for fashion/style challenged high school kids. You know, nerds who need a little helping hand to get out of there dateless rut. Pube and the Heydukey kidz could run around town shopping and teach these needy kids how to be cultured. You could call the show "Queer Heyduke Kids For Straight High School Nerds". Very educational!

First of all, creating a TV show is incredibly expensive. Unless you want to give us the money yourself I don't see anything remotely close to that happening soon. Second I don't consider myself a nerd. I think of myself more of a geek. That is just me. Third, if you create a fashion/style show, why would be teaching people to be cultured? Forth, no one in HeyDuke is gay. Fifth, a show like "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" is not something I would call educational. If you find it so, than that doesn't say much about it. Seventh, we aren't going to be in high school after Friday. Eighth, we aren't in a dateless rut. We all have girlfriends.

PS. "There" is used for places. I think you meant "their" to show possession.

Guest Guest
How about creating a show for fashion/style challenged high school kids. You know, nerds who need a little helping hand to get out of there dateless rut. Pube and the Heydukey kidz could run around town shopping and teach these needy kids how to be cultured. You could call the show "Queer Heyduke Kids For Straight High School Nerds". Very educational! :rolleyes::lol::P

I like it :D

Guest Guest
Three Stooges, Muppet Babies, Little Rascals, etc.,  take your pick.  Actually, you should be proud to be mentioned in the same post as such fine entertainment.

i hear you on that, all 3 of those were rather entertaining... when i was in elementary school that is.

and she isn't chubby, who the hell are you to say that? you ain't seen the girl in your life, and if you think she is from the pictures on our site, you're obviously into Ethiopian women.

I doubt there are many chubby Ethiopians.

Isn't that a picture of Sami on the HeyDuke staff?

Guest Guest

I am.

How about creating a show for fashion/style challenged high school kids. You know, nerds who need a little helping hand to get out of there dateless rut. Pube and the Heydukey kidz could run around town shopping and teach these needy kids how to be cultured. You could call the show "Queer Heyduke Kids For Straight High School Nerds". Very educational!

First of all, creating a TV show is incredibly expensive. Unless you want to give us the money yourself I don't see anything remotely close to that happening soon. Second I don't consider myself a nerd. I think of myself more of a geek. That is just me. Third, if you create a fashion/style show, why would be teaching people to be cultured? Forth, no one in HeyDuke is gay. Fifth, a show like "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" is not something I would call educational. If you find it so, than that doesn't say much about it. Seventh, we aren't going to be in high school after Friday. Eighth, we aren't in a dateless rut. We all have girlfriends.

PPS: Forth is not a number. Good to see you're graduating today. :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
Three Stooges, Muppet Babies, Little Rascals, etc.,  take your pick.  Actually, you should be proud to be mentioned in the same post as such fine entertainment.

So young and naive. You have absolutely no idea what you are in for. :rolleyes:

Guest Guest

I am.

Think you've got it all figured out huh? Like I told the other guy, you have no idea what the world has in store for you. ;)

I doubt there are many chubby Ethiopians.

Isn't that a picture of Sami on the HeyDuke staff?

are you that dense? if you're saying she's chubby, then obviously to you the average sized girl is skin & bones.

and yes, that's her. i just meant you haven't ever seen her in real life, and still have the nerve to insult her figure.

Archived