Fire Department

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I just watched a movie on TV called "Backdraft." I always wondered what firefighters actually did with their time on duty. It left me with a question. What the **** do the Harrison firefighters do during a 24 hour shift because there is maybe one fire a year in Harrison. Why do we even need them. This is just a very expensive welfare system for certain families in town. The Mayor and Council should be ashamed of themselves putting these leaches ahead of a volunteer system and lowering the taxes. No wonder the town is broke and heading towards financial disaster. I say put this 7 million dollar a year moneypit out of business and lowering the taxes.

Guest Guest

HFD OR PVSC. SAME THING. MONEY AND JOBS FOR THE FEW ALL WHITES WITH A TOKEN MINORITY SPRINKLED IN TO AVOID DETECTION JUST LIKE THE POLICE DEPARTMENT. US ATTORNEY AND NAACP TAKE NOTICE. WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

• 1 month later...
Guest guest_Guest

stop bashing the hfd how many robberies in harrison thousands i suppose and you catch about two ---good job i heard that a firemans son got knocked off his bike and the bike was stolen did the harrison finest cach him no the harrison fireman caught him ---why you ask not a cop was to be found i uderstand it was the time of day when they meet at dunkin donuts for crumkins

• 2 weeks later...
stop bashing the hfd  how many robberies in harrison thousands i suppose and you catch about two ---good job i heard that a firemans son got knocked off his bike and the bike was stolen did the harrison finest cach him no the harrison fireman caught him ---why you ask not a cop was to be found i uderstand it was the time of day when they meet at dunkin donuts for crumkins

UNLESS YOU WORK BEHIND THE DESK AT THE POLICE DEPT...YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED...SO INSTEAD OF ASSUMING WHAT HAPPENED BECAUSE YOUR LIFE IS SOOO BORING YOU HAVE TO INVOLVE YOURSELF WHERE YOU DONT BELONG, SHUTUP & GET A LIFE!!! DIDNT YOUR MOMMY EVERY TELL YOU, WHEN YOU ASSUME YOU MAKE AN ASS- OUT OF U & ME

Archived