Gangs In Harrison

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

You little softies in Harrison have no idea what a gang really is! You think a bunch of kids wearing bandanas and baggy pants who steal from Quick Check are Bloods and Crips? You better hope they real gangs like in Newark and Jersey City don't move in and start-up. You fake-ass tough guys would **** your pants, the Fire Department would never go into a building (they are afraid to do that now so there is really no difference), and you would have to hire about 50 new gots with some ***** to work the street. Half of the HPD are chicken**** cops who think a fight between two high schoolers is a big call. I predict real gangs will slowly and eventually come to Harrison because its easy pickens. Maybe then the Mayor and Council will stop this bull**** nonsense of giving everything to the Fire Department and treating the Cops like ****. There may even be room in jail for the gang members once the corruption indictments start flying in Harrison, and that is not far off. So go to your six figure jobs at town hall and the PVSC and wait for the sounds of the cuffs clicking. The sooner the better. Hoboken is one mile just like Harrison and it is beautifull. The tax money in Harrison is going straight to the jersey shore in the form of corruption. What a disgrace. The town was a good place to grow up, but now I am ashamed of it.

Guest gang free

don't worry be............ :P if there were gangs in harrison? don't you think the observer would have the story??????????call what's his name! ;)

Guest one who knows

back in the 60 and 70 i was a member of the daredevels and still carry the tatoo. and you would never find out who i am

Guest Guest

I loved growing up in this town. I was always proud to say I was from Harrison. Now I am afraid to walk the streets, go from my driveway to my front door....what is this all about. Instead of all this bull_ _ _ _ on this websit, we should all be doing something to correct this. Maybe we can save it......only 2 square miles....that should not be too hard. Let's all get a life and get this town back.

Guest Guest
back in the 60 and 70 i was a member of the daredevels and still carry the tatoo. and you would never find out who i am

i know what tatoo you mean! my father has the same one....which means by process of elimination....i do know who you are!

Guest guest_Guest
daer guest, I was waiting for you to come on the site, give me a call I need your address and when all of you are home.

hahaha..process of elimination worked....i was right!!!! ok We will call asap...

Me

Guest Guest

Gangs...hahaa...as a teenager i could tell u that there are no gangs in harrison...but we all no each other around here one way or another so when theres a problem we all role deep...for example the other night my friend told me that kids from kearny were shootin bb-guns at em and that there was like 20 of em...so what do we do...we round up the troops and we hadda role em out....just a good old harrison kearny ass kickin....dont worry we dont carry burners... ;)

Guest Guest

Harrison considers it to be a gang whan three or four black or spanish kids go to Wendys for a hamburger. When a real gang rolls into town you will know it. Believe me, and its not far off. Then it won't be so funny when only a total of three cops are on the street. In my opinion, the five cops working at a time minimum rule is outrageous to protect a town in the area of 20,000 people. The minimum includes the Chief who does not work the street, the Deputy chief that does not work the street, but three cops actually on the street to protect the entire town, and two of them are usually on useless corner posts. That leaves one guy in a car for the whole town. Sounds real safe to me (not). A hot call (like domestic violence for instance) in one ward of the town leaves three others at risk on a daily basis. I suggest you keep Newark or Kearnys police phone numbers near the phone 'cause you might need them. The crime in town is getting worse but they won't spend any more money on cops. However, they find plenty of money to hire fireman, give the fireman overtime, and make sure that 10 beds of sleeping fireman are at the firehouse 24 hours a day. But you get what you ask for and your ELECTED OFFICIALS think this is great. This town is in some really bad shape security wise. Votes take precedent over civilian safety any day of the week. Keep electing the same people and buying more beds for the firehouse while your house is being burglarized and your car is being stolen. Thats what you want. Right? The town is so bad that it's Mayor doesn't even want to buy property there. I don't think that he would allow this foolishness and wanton disregard for public safety if he really OWNED a home in Harrison instead of elsewhere.

Guest Guest
:lol: You onlyhave 1 square mile to patrol, and less then 15,000 people. If you get 5 calls a night you think your working hard. The crime rate in Harrison is down over 50% since 1996. You guys are spoiled. Get real Loyal and go back to your old job that you were probably fired from. If BS was money you guys would be millionaires. There ain't no gangs in Harrison and only a few bars left. Thats why you guys are caught sleeping on the night shift.

Guest Guest

At the Harrison Fest there were plenty of gangs wandering around. I was even scared when walking between 3rd and 2nd streets. The gang members almost started a fight there.

Guest Guest

How can you say only 15,000 people and 5 calls a night with all of the booming re-developement going on around the town. The Hotel, the promenade, the condos overlooking the beautifull, breathtaking Passaic River and Newark skyline, the Movie Studio, and the the Burger King. Too bad the town didn't get the Burger King, the Fire Department could have actually seen some flames, but then Kearny and Jersey would be pissed that they were only called to douse the flame-broiled burgers becuase Harrison FD couldn't handle it.

Archived