Councilman Kelly

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Councilman Kelly, if you read this post I have a legit question? Why is the town council afraid of the fireman and are too chicken to institute a random drug testing policyfor the fireman even though numerous firefighters have been arrested for drugs, tested positive for cocaine when arrested, and one I believe commited suicide over his inability to stop his drug habit? Where there is smoke there is fire. What makes them such a powerfull entity that the council cannot do anything about it. It seems that the Mayor and council can move mountains to get people jobs, make promotions, and do "special" favors for the elite millionaires club of Harrison which they have chosen not to include you in. The Mayor and council were drooling at the opportunity to drug test the cops. What makes you or anyone else think the fireman are above suspicion. What is going on? Is this a cover-up due to nepotism? To avoid embarassment? Are there illegal payments being made to someone to not test these fireman? Just give the public the reason it is not being done!!!

Leadership starts at the top. If the Fire Chief instituted a policy for random drug testing and submitted it to the Mayor and Council for a vote, it would get done. That's how random drug testing was started on the HPD. The last Chief had big balls and wasn't afraid to take chances. And by the way, the PBA and the FOP backed the Chief on this policy. They didn't want to work with anyone who had a drug problem. The Cop who was arrested for buying drugs was brought to justice by members of the HPD and is now terminated from his employment.

The FMBA should publicly come out in favor of randon drug testing. What have they got to hide?

Guest dan kelly

I AM ALL FOR DRUG TESTED FOR ALL DEPTS. THIS HAS TO BE DONE AT CONTRACT TIME WITH BOTH SIDES AGREEING. PUT IT IN FRONT OF ME I WILL SIGN IT.

Guest one who knows

DANNY HAS THE BIGGEST PROPERTY IN TOWN. HE HAS A PERFECT VIEW OF THE RR TRACKS AND THE BOTTOM OF THE 5TH ST. BRIDGE. HE IS GOING TO HOLD OUT ON THE BLACK BRIDEGE PROPERTY FOR THE RE-DEVELOPMENT TO COME IN ,BECAUSE ITS CLOSER TO THE NEW HIGH SCHOOL AND HE COULD PROBALY GET A COUPLE OF MORE BOTTLES OF VODVA FOR IT.

Archived