The New Hires For Hpd

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

rumor has it that sereval new hires are going to be aux cops ?picked by the mayor off the list, any truth to that? maybe now we will have enough cops out on the road? although i can't see wire arms enforcing his position on these groups. i doubt they will bend over for him like the rest do! i guess that's why he bad mouths all who fall under the hpd. no control

Guest Guest

Aux cops. What a great idea. Untrained sons of politicians, other town officials, and ***kissers running around town with loaded guns playing cops and robbers. At least its better than the usual weekend night when there are ONLY THREE COPS ON DUTY. MAKES YOU FEEL SAFE DOESN'T IT. But need not worry, every bed in the firehouse is full and they are tucked in tight while your home is being burglarized and your car is being stolen. You see, its all about nepotism and who gets the big bucks. If there was only 1 cop left free, believe me when I tell you, if you were fighting an intruder in your home and someone from town hall called that was "in" had a big family that votes the right way had a blocked driveway, you would be waiting a long time for a cop and the Police Supervisors are scared **** to do anything about it. THATS THE WAY IT GOES. IF ANY COP DENIES THIS THEY ARE A ****ING LIAR.

Guest all for it

well aux cops or not, whoever comes in to fill the positions, at least they will show up for work. we the taxpayers don't have to worry about costly lawsuits. some kiddie cops can't behave themselves. why the hostile words towards the hfd??? they at least play well within themselves! you people need to grow up and accept or get out! the envy factor is spreading and creating more bacteria among yourselves. quit whining and just show up for work!

Guest guest_Guest

how much is this going to cost the taxpayers?

why not hire metermaids and send out the traffic dept to do regular cop duties.

do we really need a traffic dept that leaves at three?

what is the salary to the special we already have in town??

Guest Guest

Wrong again. Why don't you get the facts before you write. Four of the new cops are from the Hudson County Sheriff's Office. They are trained and this will save the PD money for sending them to the Police Academy for 6 months. The other two are off the civil service list and are Harrson residents. The new cops will bring the strength of the PD up to 56 Officers.

The only thing that the PD has to do is to put some of their office personnel on the streets. They have 4 Captains, and they are all inside, They have a Captain and a Sergeant doing scheduling and grants which used to be the work of 1 Officer. But thats what happens when you have a Chief that doesn't want any responsibility. He loads up on administrative personnel so he can do his thing. ;)

Guest Guest

If the 3 cops were doing their jobs instead of hanging around Nino's and Dunkin Donuts thats all you would need. And if the cops would come to work instead of aclling in sick you would have 5 officers on the streets at all times. Lets face it, some of you wouldn't know what to do if you were working in Newark or Jersey City. ;)

Guest Guest

First, "wirearms" or "glassjaw" or "kid candle" or whatever else is the current PBA President who got his lights put out three years ago at the PBA Christmas party by the newest Sgt. we have with his volatile and explosive temper that gets him into many confrontations, some physical. He has a huge ego and cannot take criticism in any way without reacting with vengence in his heart and mind. As for the criticisms of the Fire department, suckers like you (I don't live in town - my FD is volunteer) will continue to get your taxes raised becuase of the nepotism laden Fire Department of which many don't live in town (like me). The extra taxes are not going into more equiptment, men, or better training. It all goes to the same guys for raises and promotions. The town of Harrison has more paid supervisors in the Fire Department than any town in NJ. Thats your tax money. I hear Baggy is back in town with a very high paying job. See what I mean. The Police Supervisors hesitate to put anyone on overtime due to fear of retribution by the caring Mayor and Council because they hate the cops. Overtime is a curse word at the HPD while it is welcome at the HFD. Next time some type of criminal activity unfortunately goes your way, blame who is to blame, the town fathers. I think a seperate traffic division of untrained civilians would be great. You need five people. One political insider at $120,000.00 a year to run it and four minorities (so they can be seen on the street so the town doesn't look like it only hires white people) at about $15,000.00 a year. There are yor answers.

Guest Guest

A traffic unit headed by a Sergeant is all that is needed in Harrison. The present officers assigned to the unti, 1 Lt. 1Sgt. and 3 Patrolman can be reassigned to other duties in the Patrol Division. The unit can then hire civilian meter maids to do the same thing that the cops are doing. They could be paid $10.00 per hour and would more then pay for themselves.

As for Kid KO, also know as Canvasback, he spends more time on sick leave and attending bogus union meetings then on duty. He presently is trying to get himself extra pay as a Field Training Officer even though he is not qualified. This is because he came out of the money on the last Sergeant Test having been beaten by the guy who knocked him out at the PBA X-Mass Party. The last Chief was torn between giving the new Sgt a commendation or discipline. But it was great that this Sergeant wrote up the whistleblower for conduct unbecoming which resulted in a 5-day suspension. The other Officers should wise up and elect a new PBA President, although that might not happen cause the same 8 miscreants are the only ones who attend the meetings. :rolleyes::D:lol::P

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

do away with the traffic division now, let's see those cops handle their real jobs out on the streets. when was the last time that preacher made an arrest???? does he even remember too? or does mommy have to tell him. get rid of the crap that goes on there throw that school cop where he belong out on his ass, have him earn his pay not hiding out either home or in the offices. no one likes a wanna be picture hog right jt. looks like you have an ego right on your heels.

Guest Steven Krushinsky

Cowardly "Guest" who wrote throw the "school cop" out, I'm up to the challenge any time you want to throw me out you know where to find me. Stop hiding behind your computer screen and sign your name.

Cowardly "Guest" who wrote throw the "school cop" out, I'm up to the challenge any time you want to throw me out you know where to find me. Stop hiding behind your computer screen and sign your name.

I MIGHT BE A POL,THEN WHAT WOULD YOU DO, KISS MY ASS,OR TRY AND BEAT MY ASS. DECISIONS,DECISIONS :lol::o

Guest Steven Krushinsky

I don't care who you are I don't need to make either decision. If you have something to say come see me face to face. Try signing your name on the site or grow some before you write again.

Archived