Mayor Mcdonough

Guest GUEST_Guest

Guest GUEST_Guest

MAYOR MCDONOUGH CAN SOMETHING BW DONE ABOUT THE ILLEGAL DUMPING ON KINGSLAND AVE PEOPLE OUR GETTING OUT OF CARS AND DUMPING BAGS OF PLASTER AND CECILINGS. AND PEOPLE ARE PARKING AND THE GUYS ARE GOING INTO THE BACK SEAT OF CARS WHILE NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING CAN HARRISON AT LEAST CLEAN UP THIS MESS WE ARE TIRED OF THE FILTH WHAT HAPPENED TO HARRISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest a kingsland ave

In the first place all you have to do is stop at the councilman house, I have done it a number of times and he has always fixed the proplem. When I drive down kingsland ave all I see is new trees I am sure councilman kelly made that happen.

during heavy rain storms I am flooded I called kelly and it was fixxed the same day. if you see people in cars in the back seat, just stop by councilman kelly house if your affaird to knock on the window, kelly will.

Guest GUEST_Guest
Kingsland Ave. is the ghetto part of town, no elected officials (besides Kelly) live there so nothing is going to get done. If you want it done you've got to do it yourself.

TO MASTER HARRISON KINGSLAND IS NOT THE GHETTO PART OF TOWN WE DO NOT WANT ANY OF THIS TRASH I ON THE STREET MAYBE WHERE YOU LIVE IT IS THE GHETTO LOW LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You live there, evidently you're watching it happen and yet no one wants to get involved enough to pick up the phone and call the police.

If this is the case......Don't blame this one on the Mayor

Guest StudiesandObservations
MAYOR MCDONOUGH CAN SOMETHING BW DONE ABOUT THE ILLEGAL DUMPING ON KINGSLAND AVE PEOPLE OUR GETTING OUT OF CARS AND DUMPING BAGS OF PLASTER AND CECILINGS. AND PEOPLE ARE PARKING AND THE GUYS ARE GOING INTO THE BACK SEAT OF CARS WHILE NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING CAN HARRISON AT LEAST CLEAN UP THIS MESS WE ARE TIRED OF THE FILTH WHAT HAPPENED TO HARRISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Step 1. Pick up the phone if you see someone dumping or parking there <Hint> get a Plate # on the car/truck.

Step 2. Call the Police.

Step 3. Point out the car if its there, or give the Police the information so they can go after the owner.

You have to take some action for yourself sometimes....My question is, HOW many of you folks who post complaints and problems here actually Adress them with the Politicians themselves??? This ia a good place top vent...but an anonymous message board post ISNT going to get anything done.

Guest GUEST_Guest
MAYOR MCDONOUGH  CAN SOMETHING BW DONE ABOUT THE ILLEGAL DUMPING ON KINGSLAND AVE PEOPLE OUR GETTING OUT OF CARS AND DUMPING BAGS OF PLASTER AND CECILINGS. AND PEOPLE ARE PARKING AND THE GUYS ARE GOING INTO THE BACK SEAT OF CARS WHILE NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING CAN HARRISON AT LEAST CLEAN UP THIS MESS WE ARE TIRED OF THE FILTH WHAT HAPPENED TO HARRISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Step 1. Pick up the phone if you see someone dumping or parking there <Hint> get a Plate # on the car/truck.

Step 2. Call the Police.

Step 3. Point out the car if its there, or give the Police the information so they can go after the owner.

You have to take some action for yourself sometimes....My question is, HOW many of you folks who post complaints and problems here actually Adress them with the Politicians themselves??? This ia a good place top vent...but an anonymous message board post ISNT going to get anything done.

AS FAR AS CALLING THE POLICE DEPARRTMENT ABOUT THE ILLEGAL DUMPING ON KINGSLAND AVE WE WERE TOLD IT IS NOT A POLICE MATTER THEY WERE CALLED WHEN OTHER DAY BY THE TOWN WORKER AND WAS TOLD IT IT NOT HIS JOB TO TAKE ANY ACTION. SO DO NOT SAY CALLED THE POLICE THIS MAN HIS RELATED TO SOMEONE ON THE TOWN PAYROLL SO THE POLICE HAVE THE LICENSE PLATE. WE DO NOT WANT THERE GARBAGE MAYBE YOU DO IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE ALL THE PLASTER AND CECILINGS HOW ABOUT THAT.

Guest Studies and Observations
MAYOR MCDONOUGH  CAN SOMETHING BW DONE ABOUT THE ILLEGAL DUMPING ON KINGSLAND AVE PEOPLE OUR GETTING OUT OF CARS AND DUMPING BAGS OF PLASTER AND CECILINGS. AND PEOPLE ARE PARKING AND THE GUYS ARE GOING INTO THE BACK SEAT OF CARS WHILE NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING CAN HARRISON AT LEAST CLEAN UP THIS MESS WE ARE TIRED OF THE FILTH WHAT HAPPENED TO HARRISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Step 2. Call the Police.

AS FAR AS CALLING THE POLICE DEPARRTMENT ABOUT THE ILLEGAL DUMPING ON KINGSLAND AVE WE WERE TOLD IT IS NOT A POLICE MATTER THEY WERE CALLED WHEN OTHER DAY BY THE TOWN WORKER AND WAS TOLD IT IT NOT HIS JOB TO TAKE ANY ACTION. SO DO NOT SAY CALLED THE POLICE THIS MAN HIS RELATED TO SOMEONE ON THE TOWN PAYROLL SO THE POLICE HAVE THE LICENSE PLATE. WE DO NOT WANT THERE GARBAGE MAYBE YOU DO IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE ALL THE PLASTER AND CECILINGS HOW ABOUT THAT.

Ok...Here's a few more suggestions... #1, Take off the Capslock..its very annoying

#2...Take a deep breath...in with the good air..out with the bad

#3...If calling the PD didnt work, then call the newspapers..or videotape the people dumping...DO Something for yourself..rather than coming here and ranting to people who really dont give a damn WHAT is in front of your house, and B: CANT DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!!!!!! Go to a Council Meeting and bring it up there...Go to the local News stations.....just do something other than Whine.

Step 2. Call the Police.

I can tell GUEST_Guest has that wonderful Harrison education. Did you graduate from Harrison High?

Archived