Doran, Higgins And Redevelopment

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I thought Doran kicked Higgin’s butt- and McDonough’s face attached to it!!!

Why is he allowing Pete to call the shots for redevelopment---a sure recipe for failure???

What does Pete have on Doran? Is Doran protecting yet another guy down at the sewer---his brother John??? Harrison has got to get out of the sewer!!!

Doran ran a great campaign. But he has does nothing but break all those promises!!!

Leave those cops alone, Doran. Most of them are married or have girlfriends anyhow. Finish the job with Higgins. And lets get this town out of the sewer!!!

Doran has proved before; and over and over again; not to have the balls, to do what it takes, to get the job done. I love him, think he might be the smartest one on the council, but he hasn't got what it takes. POINT BLANK! $$$$ thats all thats on his mind.

Guest Guest

"Is Doran protecting yet another guy down at the sewer---his brother John??? "

Lets not forget about his cousin's husband in the Fire Dept.

So Higgins was right? Hissy fit just against him.

I voted for you Doran because I knew Higgins was not good for the town

Are you good for the town Doran???

Guest Drinkup

Who is holding the liquor license that the stadium is going to need. I wanted to apply but was told no new ones will be issued. Smart move on someones part. I wonder what that could be worth.

Guest Guest

You raise a good point about the liquor license.

Shouldn’t Doran have recused himself from any votes related to redevelopment? Won’t he personally profit from such matters?

I smell conflict of interest here. Is this the “DORmant” scandal others are hinting at?

dear drinkup, jim doran bought up all the licence from any tavern willing to sell. you are right as long as the mayor leaves him along he will do anything he ia told. yes he will be selling houses under dan choffo name everone knows that frank rodgers left that to him so does the proper officials from the state, don"t worry the ball will be coming down. he has done nothing for the people of harrison only himself, people said pete heggins was wrong but he beats doran, at least he helped the town.

Guest Greedy people

Greedy people are holding on to the liquor license - I hope it all comes back to bite them in the ass - hopefully the town will smarten up and start issuing new liquor license - why not - why shouldn't they profit off of that market - instead of letting some greedy citizen hold on to it.

Archived