Hfd Captains And Battallion Chiefs

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

COULD SOMEONE WHO HAS THE INFO. PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT A HARRISON FIRE CAPTAIN OR BATTALLION CHIEF DOES IN THE 24 HOURS THEY ARE AT THE FIREHOUSE. I WOULD FIND IT VERY INTERESTING. I KNOW THIS IS PROBABLY A STUPID QUESTION, BUT DO THE ACTUALLY DO ANY WORK AT ALL? I MEAN ANYTHING? MAYBE THE OBSERVER OR JERSEY JOURNAL COULD SPARE A REPORTER TO DO A 24 HOUR SHIFT WITH THE BRAVEST AT THE HFD TO DOCUMENT FOR THE TAXPAYERS ALL OF THE LIFE-THREATENING AND DANGEROUS CALLS THAT THEY GO ON. IT MUST BE 24 HOURS OF PURE HELL ON EARTH. RUNNING FROM ONE BLAZING INFERNO TO THE NEXT WITHOUT EVEN A BREAK. HOW CAN THE TOWN ONLY PAY THEM $90,000.00 FOR THIS PERILOUS LIFE THEY LEAD?

Guest Guest
COULD SOMEONE WHO HAS THE INFO. PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT A HARRISON FIRE CAPTAIN OR BATTALLION CHIEF DOES IN THE 24 HOURS THEY ARE AT THE FIREHOUSE. I WOULD FIND IT VERY INTERESTING. I KNOW THIS IS PROBABLY A STUPID QUESTION, BUT DO THE ACTUALLY DO ANY WORK AT ALL? I MEAN ANYTHING? MAYBE THE OBSERVER OR JERSEY JOURNAL COULD SPARE A REPORTER TO DO A 24 HOUR SHIFT WITH THE BRAVEST AT THE HFD TO DOCUMENT FOR THE TAXPAYERS ALL OF THE LIFE-THREATENING AND DANGEROUS CALLS THAT THEY GO ON. IT MUST BE 24 HOURS OF PURE HELL ON EARTH. RUNNING FROM ONE BLAZING INFERNO TO THE NEXT WITHOUT EVEN A BREAK. HOW CAN THE TOWN ONLY PAY THEM $90,000.00 FOR THIS PERILOUS LIFE THEY LEAD?

They keep busy by running away from the Chief. Just like the cops will be when he takes over the PD.

Guest diduknow

the chief spends all of his working day spouting politics and eating with the firemen.

spends about one half hour in his office actually doing work.then complains about

how little everyone else does.

Guest thewayitoughttobe

By the way, we have a volunteer fire and first aid squads. What could be better then that and the community is 34 square miles. It has a 33 Officer Police Dept. with 8 Supervisors. A new playground is being built through donations from the public. What else can you ask for?

Guest Guest

The Firefighters have plenty of time on their hands. Why not spend some of it peeing into a cup or getting some hair snipped for drug use? That should kill five minutes of their time, and would be their biggest job the whole shift.

Archived