Pvsc

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE I CAN GET AN APPLICATION TO GET A JOB AT "THE VALLEY." ARE THEY AVAILABLE AT THE MAYORS OFFICE? WHAT ABOUT AT THE FIRE DEPT? I CAN GET AN APPLICATION FROM THE STATE, BUT CAN I GET MOVED UP THE CIVIL SERVICE LIST LIKE THE FIREMAN FROM LIVINGSTON WHO SHOOTS OFF HIS MOUTH ABOUT HOW THE HARRISON POLITICOS DID THIS BECAUSE HIS FATHER IS A FRIEND OF THE MAYORS FROM THE VALLEY. LONG LIVE "THE VALLEY." JOBS FOR EVERYONE IF YOU KISS THE RIGHT ***. NO SKILLS OR RESUME NEEDED. THIS IS TOTALLY UNFAIR. RIGHT, TOMMY BOY.

Guest Guest

Do you put the cash in the envelope with the application or meet him somewhere.

I don't want to screw up. I desperately need a house down the shore!

Guest Guest

THERE IS OTHER WORDS FOR NEPOTISM, HIRING PEOPLE WITHOUT QUALIFICATIONS, APPLICATIONS, OR TESTING. THE FIRST IS CALLED CORRUPTION. IF YOU ADD ON THAT NO AFRICAN-AMERICANS THAT I CAN THINK OF WORK AT PVSC, ANOTHER WORD COMES TO MIND, RACISM. ONE OR TWO TOKEN MINORITIES DO NOT COUNT. US ATTORNEY CHRISTOPHER CHRISTIE WHERE ARE YOU. YOU ARE NEEDED AT "THE VALLEY," AND NOT FOR A JOB. THIS CORRUPTION COULD UNCOVER MUCH FURTHER WRONG-DOING IN TOWNS SUCH AS HARRISON, NJ WHERE ITS PAY TO PLAY. MAYBE SOMETHING WILL FINALLY BE DONE ABOUT ABOUT THESE SO CALLED LEGAL CRIMINAL ENTERPRISES. RICO ACT SHOULD APPLY TO SEIZE PROPERTY, BOATS, CASH, AND OTHER PECUNIARY GAINS. THE TIP OF THE ICEBURG IS AT PVSC. LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

Guest Guest

Don't want one. Don't need one. I would never get involved with the type of public humiliation that will surface eventually. I am just interested in the number of people working at PVSC that are non-white. My guess is very few. Why is that? There are plenty of capable individuals of all races that are more qualified than present workers. The place and those involved in the patronage are a disgrace to the human race, which we all belong to.

Guest Guest
Don't want one. Don't need one. I would never get involved with the type of public humiliation that will surface eventually. I am just interested in the number of people working at PVSC that are non-white. My guess is very few. Why is that? There are plenty of capable individuals of all races that are more qualified than present workers. The place and those involved in the patronage are a disgrace to the human race, which we all belong to.

VIVA TOM POWELL VIVA THE VALLEY

Guest Guest
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE I CAN GET AN APPLICATION TO GET A JOB AT "THE VALLEY." ARE THEY AVAILABLE AT THE MAYORS OFFICE? WHAT ABOUT AT THE FIRE DEPT? I CAN GET AN APPLICATION FROM THE STATE, BUT CAN I GET MOVED UP THE CIVIL SERVICE LIST LIKE THE FIREMAN FROM LIVINGSTON WHO SHOOTS OFF HIS MOUTH ABOUT HOW THE HARRISON POLITICOS DID THIS BECAUSE HIS FATHER IS A FRIEND OF THE MAYORS FROM THE VALLEY. LONG LIVE "THE VALLEY." JOBS FOR EVERYONE IF YOU KISS THE RIGHT ***. NO SKILLS OR RESUME NEEDED. THIS IS TOTALLY UNFAIR. RIGHT, TOMMY BOY.

YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN I.Q. AT LEAST 10,YOU WERE CLOSE TRY NEXT YEAR :rolleyes:

Guest Guest

PVSC RESUME: I am a homeless, drug-addicted, drunk criminal who would steal the eyes out of your head if you were looking the other way. I have no skills, integrity, or honor. There is not one redeemable quality about me. But, I know TP and McDonut. When do I start my job? Six-figures only, please.

Archived