Shore House

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

To the person who said they live in the Gardens and want to get a shore house like all the Harrison millionaires, here is my suggestion. Tell TP that a famous Hollywood movie director you know is making a moive based on the TV show "TAXI" and that you can get him the role of Louie DePalma (Danny Devito). That should secure you a six figure job at PVSC and in no time you'll be a stones throw from the beach. Good luck.

Guest Guest
To the person who said they live in the Gardens and want to get a shore house like all the Harrison millionaires, here is my suggestion. Tell TP that a famous Hollywood movie director you know is making a moive based on the TV show "TAXI" and that you can get him the role of Louie DePalma (Danny Devito). That should secure you a six figure job at PVSC and in no time you'll be a stones throw from the beach. Good luck.

:blink: GO AND GET YOUR WELFARE CHECK,YOU JEALOUS LOW LIFE :blink:

Guest GUEST_Guest
To the person who said they live in the Gardens and want to get a shore house like all the Harrison millionaires, here is my suggestion.  Tell TP that a famous Hollywood movie director you know is making a moive based on the TV show "TAXI" and that you can get him the role of Louie DePalma (Danny Devito).  That should secure you a six figure job at PVSC and in no time you'll be a stones throw from the beach.  Good luck.

:blink: GO AND GET YOUR WELFARE CHECK,YOU JEALOUS LOW LIFE :blink:

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS ON WELFARE DOES NOT MEAN THAT

ARE NO GOOD HALF OF THE GARDENS IS ON SOME KIND OF ASSISTANCE LETS GET REAL GET A LIFE WITH OR WITHOUT WELFARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

how much does a shore house cost? do they have "shore gardens" apartments (low income) that i may qualify for at the beach?

i really would love to live there

Guest Guest

Gardens or not. We all come from Harrison! And don't think for one second that people who don't live in the gardens aren't on welfare. There may be some bad families there, but there are bad families everywhere. I don't know why you knock the gardens so hard, but take it easy. Not everyone is mooching off of the government, some people are actually trying to make a life for themselves in any area of town.

Archived