Cops Are Lousy Tippers

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Have You ever had to do work for a Policeman in your line of work?I have had this pleasure because I work in an Installation bussiness.The 1st thing a cheap Cop does is call the Main Office and let Them know that He is a Cop.He tries to Badger the Price down to nothing or free with the Office Personel.Than You show up to do the job and He throws the His position of authority in Your Face attempting to intimidate You to meet His needs.So by the time He is getting everything He wants for free He asks for a few more favors.After this cheap prick gets all He wanted for nothing He won't even give the Worker a Tip.He tries to Pass You off the Monopoly Money the P.BA. Card.I guess all that Time hanging around Lawyers can contaminate You.By the way Fireman Tip even Volunteer fire man tip better then Cops.

Ok lets see, You did business with one cop and he turned out to be a jerk

Based solely on this one cop you now perceive all cops to be lousey tippers and cheap.

Ok

Based on your post and your obvious single standard of everyone who is a cop who must be cheap because of one cop, I can say that everyone who posts Is an idiot based on the fact that you, most certainly, are an idiot.

Archived