Steven Adler

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Dear sir: Your complaining is amusing at best. You will soon be approached like TP and offered a 6 firgure job for the Town or at PVSC and that will shut you up. Soon you will be living among the elite Harrison Millionaires Club down the Jersey Shore. I am just surprised this hasn't already happened. I remember when TP was the biggest complainer in town at every council meeting. Now he has so much money to count that he does not have time to complain. Problem solved.

Guest Guest
I remember when TP was the biggest complainer in town at every council meeting. Now he has so much money to count that he does not have time to complain. Problem solved.
Thats till he's behind bars.

Guest Guest

Dear Sir,

What you don't seem to know about Mr. Adler is that he is already a Multi-Millionaire. He could buy and sell this town and its crooked governing body members ten times over and have plenty of cash to spare.

THe one thing Mr. Adler must be aware of is, that the Mayor may send ****** ********** to take care of the problem by braking his kneecaps, or legs. Money can't buy Adler, but ************ may have a way of changing his opinion, by force or perhaps sending *** **** ********** ** ******* ******* ***** and end the controversy.

PVSC Pipe Fitter

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

To the Asshole who thinks Adler is for sale.Adler's Father owned a Ton of property on the south end of Town.I understand His Father made a Boat Load of Money selling scrap metal.The Adlers have alot to lose in this Town scam called redevelopment.Maybe a a PVSC job sounds good to You but to a Man with all that property and a Law Degree it is insulting.You will see Him hold this Deal up until He gets what He feels His Property is worth.

Guest i'm goin to GRACEland

Mr. Adler,

Isn't it true, sir, that for the right price you would sell your property? It's my belief that for the right price you would sell your soul. Right now, you want the dissolution of the redevelopment agency..........would you still want it if they were giving you the money that you wanted? You're argument is that 1/3 of Harrison is being given away.......would it make a difference if it was being PAID for? What if you were able to develop the property yourself.......would that make a difference? Would you still be putting up your money and going through with your petition and helping the little guy? I guess the term would be "legalized extortion". Instead of breaking someone's legs for the money.........you're breaking their balls. I have a riddle for you Mr. Adler: You've made a lot of money in this town............what have YOU given back?

Yours Truly,

GRACE

Guest Guest

As always in life, everything and everyone has its price. Nobody said that Mr. Adler or his ideologies are for sale. What is most common and seen over and over again is that the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Tom Powell, if you remember, was the biggest complainer in town at EVERY council meeting and the powers that be bought him outright. He and his family now are swimming in money due to this and are probably millionaires by now along with Tanski, Borek, several of the Dolahans, Confessories, K. Comer, the extended Higgins families, Disalvo, McDonoughs, and the list goes on and on. The fact is that if the powers that be feel you have enough evidence to expose how they bought million dollar homes down the Jersey Shore, multiple late model expensive vehicles, and have contracts similar to that of professional athletes, they will approch you and offer a high five or six-figure job to shut you up. That is evident. That was the whole purpose of the post.

Guest Guest
I have a riddle for you Mr. Adler: You've made a lot of money in this town............what have YOU given back?

PROPERTY TAXES. YOUR MIGHT HAVE WENT UP $400, BUT MR. ADLER OWNS MORE THAN 10 ACRES IN HARRISON. THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL PUT TOGETHER DOESN'T OWN 1/4 OF THAT.

Guest Amazing GRACE
I have a riddle for you Mr. Adler: You've made a lot of money in this town............what have YOU given back?

PROPERTY TAXES. YOUR MIGHT HAVE WENT UP $400, BUT MR. ADLER OWNS MORE THAN 10 ACRES IN HARRISON. THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL PUT TOGETHER DOESN'T OWN 1/4 OF THAT.

Well, that is quite humorous........touche. You do stand corrected however. It's the council put together doesn't own a 1/4 of it. The mayor owns nothing. Not in this town anyway........please get it right. :ph34r:

Archived