Quarters

Guest Here's what a few quarters w

Guest Guest

your out of touch he did over $100,000 WORTH OF WORK to it ,its like a baby mansion ---you would be surprise what a few quarters will get you spent in the right places------------ahhhhhhhhh screwing the town---PRICELESS

Guest Guest
your out of touch he did over $100,000 WORTH OF WORK to it ,its like a baby mansion ---you would be surprise what a few quarters will get youĀ  spent in the right places------------ahhhhhhhhh screwing the town---PRICELESS

Is he selling his house? How much are the taxes on it? I might put in a bid.

Guest Guest
your out of touch he did over $100,000 WORTH OF WORK to it ,its like a baby mansion ---you would be surprise what a few quarters will get youĀ  spent in the right places------------ahhhhhhhhh screwing the town---PRICELESS

more original crap from another useless hack.

you're probably living off others hard work, yes? you're the one screwing the town...... you spend your time bringing up old crap instead of doing something with a positive impact. the truth is you would be the first in line if you thought there was a chance to screw someone to benefit yourself.

Guest Guest

i may be a hack ,but i did'nt get caught with my hand in the cookie -jar ( i mean the METER -JAR) what that lowlife did was ==STEAL AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY THAT IS WRONG-the town bent over backwards for that lowlife and that s how he repays. let him live his disgusting life down there******SHAME****

Guest Guest
i may be a hack ,but i did'nt get caught with my hand in the cookie -jarĀ  ( i mean theĀ  METER -JAR) what that lowlife did was ==STEAL AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY THAT IS WRONG-the town bent over backwards for that lowlife and that s how he repays. let him live his disgusting life down there******SHAME****

facts are facts. caught and exposed. done. over. let the authorities that be handle it. what does dragging it back and forth here serve? who does it serve?

it's too bad he was the guy who got caught up in it, but he did and answer he will.

find a useful way to serve your community. rise above.

Guest guest
i may be a hack ,but i did'nt get caught with my hand in the cookie -jarĀ  ( i mean theĀ  METER -JAR) what that lowlife did was ==STEAL AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY THAT IS WRONG-the town bent over backwards for that lowlife and that s how he repays. let him live his disgusting life down there******SHAME****

...as long as he 'repays' back the money he 'stole' from the harrison taxpayers' otherwise it will be paid-back via the local taxpaperys pocket.

Hey, the money's got to come from 'somewhere.' Either he puts it back or it is taken out of us.

• 3 weeks later...