Check Books Out

Guest Check Books Out

Guest Check Books Out

Don't forget tonight is the Mayors Cocktail Party. Have those check books out, and don't forget to use extra Chap Stick.

Guest guest_Guest
Don't forget tonight is the Mayors Cocktail Party. Have those check books out, and don't forget to use extra Chap Stick.

any one know who was on the guest list???

Guest Guest

I'll grow some B**** as soon as you do. Would you tell your boss off? I doubt it, there is no good reason to. I have a job, I get paid, and I have benefits. If all I have to do is go to a cocktail party once in while to show my appreciation I don't think that makes me an A** kisser. And before you even try to assume that I'm some friend of the Mayor guess again, I'm just someone who doesn't appreciate your derogatory remarks.

P.S. For all you GRAMMAR buffs...I went to Harrison High, my IQ is 124, and I SPELLED EVERYTHING RIGHT!

Guest Guest
I'll grow some B**** as soon as you do. Would you tell your boss off? I doubt it, there is no good reason to. I have a job, I get paid, and I have benefits. If all I have to do is go to a cocktail party once in while to show my appreciation I don't think that makes me an A** kisser. And before you even try to assume that I'm some friend of the Mayor guess again, I'm just someone who doesn't appreciate your derogatory remarks.

P.S. For all you GRAMMAR buffs...I went to Harrison High, my IQ is 124, and I SPELLED EVERYTHING RIGHT!

Well, Mr. 124 IQ, you need a little brushing up in the punctuation department and you should never end a sentence with a preposition, although I do applaud your proper use of the ellipsis.

I was all set to agree with your post, until your pompous reference to your IQ. You must really think you're something.

Archived