Censorship At Its Best

Guest Kramer_Guest

Guest Kramer_Guest

Censorship by Moderator is not a good thing ...It will lead to the demise of an Open Forum. Editing vulgarity,personal attacks and outright hate wrightings, I agree 100 %. Having a post previewed before posting can ruin a good thing you have here. Yes there are those few and if it gets too far out of hand then mandatory registration helps. Too much can be deleted by moderators, too many opinions on whats right and wrong....Refer to another Alternative before setting the ..your Post will be reviewed by a Moderator

i don't think every post should have to be reviewed first, i just think the moderation needs to crack down. all the blind hate on other members is the real problem, and that can be taken care of easily. delete the post. no big deal there.

Guest StudiesandObservations
i don't think every post should have to be reviewed first, i just think the moderation needs to crack down. all the blind hate on other members is the real problem, and that can be taken care of easily. delete the post. no big deal there.

The problem is that the webmaster DOES have a life and career other than KearnyontheWeb..this is a part-time gig for him, therefore, he cant be sitting in front of the computer 24/7 just to keep an eye on the posts. As bad as things have gotten on this board, they were MUCH worse on Harrison's, which prompted the new policy.

The problem is that the webmaster DOES have a life and career other than KearnyontheWeb..this is a part-time gig for him, therefore, he cant be sitting in front of the computer 24/7 just to keep an eye on the posts. As bad as things have gotten on this board, they were MUCH worse on Harrison's, which prompted the new policy.

yeah, i know. that's why in an earlier thread i suggested that KOTW should suggest that some people volunteer to keep the place tidy.

Archived