Fires

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

HI MOMMY, ITS JUNIOR, YOU SUPER BRAVE AND COURAGEOUS FIREMAN SON. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO WRITE BECAUSE OF THE MANY FIRES IN HARRISON THAT YOUR BRAVE LITTLE SON MUST PUT WATER ON. I AM WRITING BECAUSE I NEED TO BORROW SOME MONEY. YOU SEE, MOMMY, THAT I AM ALSO FIGHTING DAILY SNOWSTORMS IN THE FIRE HOUSE. WE PUT THEM OUT WITH OUR NOSES. THANK GOD WE WORK 24 HOUR SHIFTS BECAUSE I NEED THAT MUCH SLEEP JUST TO RECUPERATE FROM THE BAD, BAD SNOW. OH, I JUST BORROWED THAT VCR, I WILL RETURN IT SOON. LOVE, SONNY BOY

Guest Guest
HI MOMMY, ITS JUNIOR, YOU SUPER BRAVE AND COURAGEOUS FIREMAN SON. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO WRITE BECAUSE OF THE MANY FIRES IN HARRISON THAT YOUR BRAVE LITTLE SON MUST PUT WATER ON. I AM WRITING BECAUSE I NEED TO BORROW SOME MONEY. YOU SEE, MOMMY, THAT I AM ALSO FIGHTING DAILY SNOWSTORMS IN THE FIRE HOUSE. WE PUT THEM OUT WITH OUR NOSES. THANK GOD WE WORK 24 HOUR SHIFTS BECAUSE I NEED THAT MUCH SLEEP JUST TO RECUPERATE FROM THE BAD, BAD SNOW. OH, I JUST BORROWED THAT VCR, I WILL RETURN IT SOON. LOVE, SONNY BOY

So Bitter :angry: must have failed the Fire Dept. Test to have such bad feelings about the Fire Dept., what have they ever done to you.

Guest Guest

What is the test compsed of? Sleeping, eating, using the bathroom, complaining, cheating on you wife, and snorting or smoking cocaine. Anyone can do these things except the last item at which the HFD excells. Most of the HFD are in pitifull physical shape, you are a pathetic bunch of losers. Please don't say it is jealousy, I make more money than any of you. I happen not to like you because you are a bunch of fake, small-town, wanna be fireman.

Guest Guest

Does anyone have information on how many actual fires that the Harrison fire dept. put out in the last few years, those without help from Jersey City and Kearny? Don't list the number of calls they went on, that number is easily inflated. Just fires. Thank you.

Guest Guest
Does anyone have information on how many actual fires that the Harrison fire dept. put out in the last few years, those without help from Jersey City and Kearny? Don't list the number of calls they went on, that number is easily inflated. Just fires. Thank you.

More fires then you will ever experience in your life, Thank God.

Archived