Town Meeting

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

KEARNY HAS ALWAYS BEEN TRAILER PARK TRASH. IT'S ALWAYS BEEN HOME TO THE POTHEADS AND WANNA BE BIKERS BUT SOMEHOW IT'S GOTTEN WORST. NOW THROWN IN THE MIX IS THE PORTUGESES AND BRAZILLIANS WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT? CALL INS AND KEARNY AVENUE WILL RUN FOR COVER. I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE ATTEMPT TO RE-DO THE AVENUE YET AT SEVEN PM YOU WALK AROUND AND SEE THE BAD SEEDS MIXING. THE DUMPY PLACES STILL INSIST YET NOW IT'S ALL ABOUT THE COLORS GREEN RED AND YELLOW. HOW CAN YOU HAVE THIS GUY IN OFFICE? WHERE ARE THE TAXPAYERS IN ALL THIS. TO MAKE THINGS WORSE OUR POLICE DEPARTMENT CAN STAND TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT HEAVENS KNOWS THESE BUTTERBALLS CAN'T POSSIBLY FIGHT CRIME MUCH LESS HUNGER! THE PORKY OF THE COUNTY! ADD A FEW BLACK BEANS AND NOW YOU HAVE NEWARK PD, TO CRUISE AND EAT! SHAME ON ALL OF US TO ALLOW THIS CRAP TO CONTINUE. FACT THINGS WILL ONLY GET WORSE. NOW YOUR TRAILERS ARE PAINTED IN GREEN YELLOW AND RED.......YEAH SOME PLEASE GET HIM A HAIRPIEACE OR SOME SARDINES.

Guest Guest
It must be the weather. :angry::angry::lol::lol::lol:

No, it's "weather" or not this person lives in Kearny or is just a trouble maker. It's amazing how miserable some people are. If they don't like it, just move. Sell your "trailer" at a nice big profit and vamoose. See ya.

Guest Guest
It must be the weather.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

No, it's "weather" or not this person lives in Kearny or is just a trouble maker. It's amazing how miserable some people are. If they don't like it, just move. Sell your "trailer" at a nice big profit and vamoose. See ya.

I love playin' the straight man. :angry::angry:

Good take on the subject.

Guest Guest
It must be the weather.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I love playin' the straight man. :angry::angry:

Good take on the subject.

So, you are playing a straight man? You're not one in real life?

Guest Bad Seed

:ph34r:B) Nothing "worst" than bad seeds mixing B):ph34r:

how exactly do you know which seeds are the bad ones? Are the sunflower seeds bad or is it the pumpkin seeds or could it be when the punpkin and the sunflower seeds mix they go bad ... maybe it is not the sunflower and pumpkin seeds at all maybe they are the good seed and the bad seeds are actually the sesame and the caraway!!

I am now fearful of all the seeds :rolleyes:

Archived