Pba Postings

Guest Heywood Jablowme

Guest Heywood Jablowme

WHAT HAPPENED? ALL OF A SUDDEN THE NEGATIVE POSTINGS HAVE STOPPED NOW THAT THE PBA (PILLOW BITERS ASSOCIATION-FOR WHEN THEY ARE GETTING IT FROM BEHIND) FEEL THEY HAVE GOTTEN A VICTORY. REMEMBER ONE THING FOOLS, THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE RIPPED APART ARE NOT SOON TO FORGET, ESPECIALLY FOR THE ATTACKS ON THEIR FAMILIES. THE UNLIMITED SICK WILL SOON BE ABUSED BY THE MALCONTENTS ONCE THE WEATHER WARMS-UP AND THEY ARE DOWN IN HARRISON SOUTH WHERE THEY LIVE, ALONG WITH OTHERS. I GUARENTEE YOU THAT WHEN THIS BECOMES AN ISSUE BECAUSE OF HAVING TO PAY OVERTIME, YOU WILL BE BACK TO YOUR 15 DAYS. THE COPS THAT HAD TIME ACCUMULATED FOR THEIR RETIREMENT WILL ALREADY HAVE SUFFERED THE INDIGNITY OF REMEMBERING THE TIME THEY COULD HAVE TAKEN OFF BUT CAME TO WORK INSTEAD. THESE REAL TROOPERS-SU**ERS-M**ONS WILL HAVE BEEN PERMANENTLY SCREWED BY THEN. WELL, ENJOY THE SHORT-TERM EFFECT BUT REMEMBER THIS PROPHECY. YOU WILL BE ANGRY, BUT REVENGE WILL BE TAKEN SOMEDAY BY THOSE TRULY IN CHARGE. THIS IS HUDSON COUNTY. YOU CANNOT BEAT THE MACHINE.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited per the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

Guest Guest

you guys talk a good game alright. it's a shame your leadership demands a reality check, i can't believe your golden child gets away with shit just because. you guys are a bunch of mo**ns, if he is so proper and schooled why he an officer i'm sure the white house needs him more, oh yeah could it be it's all talk at least when he is sober. there has to be a born leader among you all, but ** IS NOT JUST ASK ****, (PENCILMAN)EXPLAIN THAT ONE AT YOUR NEXT MEETING IF ANYONE DARES SHOW UP!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

The children (cops) that were the architects of this proposal of sick time are obvious. They were cops who did not have many or any sick time accumulated. The guys that came to work and didn't call in sick got screwed by this action in the worst way. How are department heads excluded from this policy? The Mayors secretary aka "The Bun" must be gettting like $500,000.00 when she leaves, along with Tanski, Karen Comer, Margaret Powell, and all the other department heads. Is this even legal? the guys with accululated time should file a lawsuit against the PBA and the town. That shot that "Glassjaw / string-arms" ** took from God of all cops ** at the Christmas party must have affected his brain. Speak up now, those who are getting screwed, before its too late.

Guest Guest

he did speak up and all you did was mock him. sorry for d*****, c******,j**** all you guys are getting screwed by your own leader who is a sick abuser just like the rest of his squad. now there's a sorry ass bunch. dave you did good to leave that squad. that's the pretty boy wanna be gel wearing fairy asses!

Guest Guest

First of all, genius, the current FOP President is NOT and NEVER WAS a sick time abuser. Second, you obviously don't care about S******, D*****, J. P****, T****, and other PBA guys who have accumulated days. I say that because you only mentioned FOP guys. It is as always, G******* and his cult following of idiots have sold-out to the town again. It will come back to haunt you, believe me, because as the winds change, so does the contracts. You seriously don't think all of the people you attacked actually are gonna forget the cruel comments you made about them. My prediction is in about two years you will be back to the 15 days due to people abusing sick time, but the accumlated days are will already be gone. I really don't care because I'm about out anyway. Just wanted to point out your steady ineptitude as a group. Later. Talk to those guys then and see how happy they are with you. SELL-OUT.

Guest Guest
WHAT HAPPENED? ALL OF A SUDDEN THE NEGATIVE POSTINGS HAVE STOPPED NOW THAT THE PBA (PILLOW BITERS ASSOCIATION-FOR WHEN THEY ARE GETTING IT FROM BEHIND) FEEL THEY HAVE GOTTEN A VICTORY

well it sure isn't that they've grown up. I guess maybe they just didn't have any brain storming sessions and get all members together to come up with one sentence. :blink:

Guest Guest

FIRST OF ALL YOUR TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS, AS USUAL, C*****, J**** ARE NOT FOP YOUR M**ON. AS THE LEADER I WAS REFERING TOO IS EM, TRY READING SLOWER NEXT TIME PERHAPS YOU'LL UNDERSTAND THE SENTENCES BETTER YOU ID*OT. FYI IF S******* HAS PLENTY OF SICK TIME IT'S NO SURPRISE CONSIDERING HE TENDS TO BE ON VACQATION WHEN HE REPORTS TOO WORK. (MIA S*****)FIND HIM DOWN AT THE HESS, I HARDLY CALL THAT WORK! REMEMBER READ SLOW.......................................

Guest Guest

I CAN ALMOST SMELL THE ALCOHOL THRU YOUR POST. YOU EVEN SLUR YOUR TYPING WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK OR ARE TAKING PICTURES OF FEET WITH ONE HAND AND TYPING WITH THE OTHER. EITHER WAY, MANCHILD, YOU FOOLS ARE GETTING SU**ED-IN ONCE AGAIN. IN YEARS TO COME YOU WILL REALIZE THE ERROR OF YOUR WAYS. THE ONLY WAY ANY OF YOU ID**TS, SPAGHETTI ARMS, G****** INCLUDED, ARE GONNA GET PROMOTED IS TO TAKE THE *** ******* EXPRESS OF HANDING IN A BLANK TEST FORM AND GETTING PUT NEAR THE TOP OF THE LIST. YOU MUST RISE AGAINST THE MACHINE, AND IN THE FAMOUS HARRISON COP WORDS PROCLAIM,"FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, FREE AT LAST." MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! HELP YOUR LITTLE MANCHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited per the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy and for content.

Guest Guest

Q. How many HPD Officers does it take to ruin their chances at getting promoted?

A. Three. Three who are stupid enough to get played by their own union leaders.

When you don't score in the top three nex time and promotions are made, like 6 or 7 years from now, maybe you can geta new vest for the corner if your nice. Remember, get those cocktail party tickets early.

Archived