Must be a polaroid clicking sound

What a great day for the heat

Hundreds and hundreds of bare feet

People losing their minds

Wondering what cop they find

Everybody stop, hey, whats that souns

Must be a polaroid clicking sound

Guest Guest

I hope when You funny People need a Policeman You find one.If You ever find an intruder in Your home or Your Daughters Boyfreind or Husband is a little to aggressive and **** shows up to help You tell Him You would rather wait until Someone You like arrives to help.Tell Him to take a walk and save Your Own ASS

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

Another Harrison HS grudate. It is too agressive, not to aggressive. Friend is spelled as such, not freind. Just shut up and get hooked on phonics moron.

Guest Guest
Another Harrison HS grudate. It is too agressive, not to aggressive. Friend is spelled as such, not freind. Just shut up and get hooked on phonics moron.

Before you start calling other people morons, check your own spelling (grudate?? Did you mean graduate?) and learn how to punctuate. That must explain why, with your advanced degree from QP or some other Ivy League school (ha ha), you ended up on the HPD.

Guest Wondering
I hope when You funny People need a Policeman You find one.If You ever find an intruder in Your home or Your Daughters Boyfreind or Husband is a little to aggressive and **** shows up to help You tell Him You would rather wait until Someone You like arrives to help.Tell Him to take a walk and save Your Own ASS

Why??? HPD will just send them to Kearny to do the restraining order like they always do.

Guest Guest

sure now you want al suspended but thanks to him he was there to get rid of your worst demon..........you liked him then right? the only one w/ balls to stand up for his rights. now you mock him and leave him hanging, good thing he has what it takes to withstand idiots like yourself, a few bad seeds spoil the bunch always listen go back and tell mommy maybe she'll get you a better position, tell her to threaten the mayor with vote from your family members. just remember someone is always watching and knows who you are! :angry:

Guest Guest

Surprise, surprise! The *** boy is not one of the several who have had their mothers give the Mayor a ******* in exchange for making her little misfit get what he wants. Hey mom, got milk? I can see the commercial already.

Don't mistake ***-boy with a man.

He is truly quite the mommies boy.

He's been nursing his little fingie for over a month.

What about his last extended injury?

This guy has found more ways to aviod work then everyone else combined and what is worse, he thinks of himself as a hero.

Why don't he just quit this so called lousy job and go (work ???) somewhere else.

He could get a job as a baby model if it wasn't for the fat butt.

Guest Guest

********* *** is probably the best cop on the job in Harrison. He is smarter, stronger, and a better class of human being than any of you degenerates. you just are on the hate bandwagon because string-arms and steroid boy told you yo be. You groupie wanna be. I would say be your own man, but you still have a long way to go.

Guest Guest

nice partners you have there **, your squad really talks a good game! yeah HERE!

TRY BEING SOBER WHEN POSTING, JUST KNOW THERE'S A FEW OF YOU WHO WEREN'T HATCHED AND ACTUALLY HOW NICE MOMS, WHAT HAPPENED IS A MYSTERY. I BET YOUR ALL PROUD TO HATE ON ONE PERSON, BIG TOUGH GUYS RIGHT? COWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T SAY IT HERE, JUST DO IT! LET'S SEE HOW FAR YOU GO THEN. YES AL MAYBE A MAMA'S BOY BUT WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF YOUS, WHAT ARE YOUR ISSUES? GAMBLING PROBLEM. DRINKING PROBLEM? MARRIAGE PROBLEMS? WEIGHT PROBLEMS? SEXUAL PROBLEMS? HEIGHT PROBLEM? OR OVERALL JUST AN A**HOLE PROBLEM? IN WHICH CASE YOU CAN'T REMEDY DUE TO THE FACT, THAT WAS YOUR BIRTH CANAL!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited per the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy and content.

Guest The Podiatrist

I KNOW I DON'T HAVE ANY SEXUAL PROBLEMS, JUST ASK YOUR WIVES OR GIRLFRIENDS. THEY LOVED ** *** ***** ****.

Archived