No One Cares

Guest jackflash_Guest

Guest jackflash_Guest

in responce to firemen coaching little league on duty, and cops moving other cops

while on duty!! why doesn't someone in authority do something about it ?

all the bllsht thats goes on in town , with the pussyboy cops raggin on each other,

and the over paid firemen...i say get off your fat asses , and do some work!

what do you think that all the people in town are stupid? do we need all the fire captains ina town this small? the mayor and his cronies are bleeding harrison dry! there's supposed to be no commercial vehicle parking at night on our streets,but certain businesses near 280 park on the street taking up the whole block. how can we be crying poverty in harrison, when our recyling, and

household junk is given to outside companies? what does this leave our town employees left to do...play darts all day? or ride around all day , going into stores, or bars in kearny, while their supposed to be working? we're not all

deceived.......

I have to disagree with you in regards to the fireman coaching baseball on duty.

First of all what you fail to note is that this Fireman and others like him volunteer many of their off duty hours as well to coach our children without any compensation whatsoever.

Personally, I find no problem with this, I mean after all isn’t he still performing a service to the town? Would you be happier if he just sat in the firehouse while the children awaited the end of his tour of duty to begin practice?

The firemen as well as police officers who I have observed on practice fields both on and off duty are trying to give the youth in this town something very valuable, their time.

I also notice that while these men are on call they always have an emergency vehicle at the ready should their expertise be required in an emergency.

I commend these men for their sincere dedication to the Town of Harrison and as a taxpayer and a parent, I thank them for filling a need that my profession will not permit me to participate in because I work out of town.

Guest Guest

The Cops are men. They firemen are babies. All they do is eat, sleep, and crap. No work at all. How many residents of this town make $90,000.00 a year and and sleep at work all day. Also, I read that they demanded extra money to be drug tested. That leads to one conclusion, they are not clean. I should have become, a detective, even I can figure that one out. They don't spend a dime in this town either. They go to Kearny for their lunches except when they are having a few beers in Vinnies in uniform. This is bullshit. They need to be stopped. How about the fireman from Livingston who brags about getting moved up on the list and getting the job because his dad is in the plumbers union with the Mayor. Idiot should keep his mouth shut.

Guest Guest
The Cops are men. They firemen are babies. All they do is eat, sleep, and crap. No work at all. How many residents of this town make $90,000.00 a year and and sleep at work all day. Also, I read that they demanded extra money to be drug tested. That leads to one conclusion, they are not clean. I should have become, a detective, even I can figure that one out. They don't spend a dime in this town either. They go to Kearny for their lunches except when they are having a few beers in Vinnies in uniform. This is bullshit. They need to be stopped. How about the fireman from Livingston who brags about getting moved up on the list and getting the job because his dad is in the plumbers union with the Mayor. Idiot should keep his mouth shut.

All the cops do is eat, sleep and crap. When was the last time you saw them doing anything productive? I don't want to bash the cops, but there are more "COPS" sitting around and taking a paycheck than doing a hard days work! NCLEO's do absolutely NOTHING FOR THE TOWN. Their past history has proven that. Ask most of the guys who are now retired.

Cops and fireman both have a great responsibility and I personally do not feel comfortable going to sleep at night knowing these guys are the ones I need to call in an emergency.

Guest Guest
The Cops are men.  They firemen are babies. All they do is eat, sleep, and crap.  No work at all. How many residents of this town make $90,000.00 a year and and sleep at work all day.  Also, I read that they demanded extra money to be drug tested.  That leads to one conclusion, they are not clean.  I should have become, a detective, even I can figure that one out.  They don't spend a dime in this town either. They go to Kearny for their lunches except when they are having a few beers in Vinnies in uniform.  This is bullshit.  They need to be stopped.  How about the fireman from Livingston who brags about getting moved up on the list and getting the job because his dad is in the plumbers union with the Mayor.  Idiot should keep his mouth shut.

All the cops do is eat, sleep and crap. When was the last time you saw them doing anything productive? I don't want to bash the cops, but there are more "COPS" sitting around and taking a paycheck than doing a hard days work! NCLEO's do absolutely NOTHING FOR THE TOWN. Their past history has proven that. Ask most of the guys who are now retired.

Cops and fireman both have a great responsibility and I personally do not feel comfortable going to sleep at night knowing these guys are the ones I need to call in an emergency.

We will see when you are a victim of crime, or you need the police or fire for an emergency then what will you say???? that is usually what happens in this town. The residents take the police and fire depts for granted until they need them..... So stop the crying and pay your taxes and always remember wheather the firemen are sleeping or the police are not doing there job they will be there to answer your call for service. And you say you do not feel comfortable with them.. Have you ever called the police or fire for an emergency?? what kind of response did you get? Probably a good one.. so dont bash the police/fire for not being responsible, cause they take care of business regardless of the call.

Guest Guest
The Cops are men.  They firemen are babies. All they do is eat, sleep, and crap.  No work at all. How many residents of this town make $90,000.00 a year and and sleep at work all day.  Also, I read that they demanded extra money to be drug tested.  That leads to one conclusion, they are not clean.  I should have become, a detective, even I can figure that one out.  They don't spend a dime in this town either. They go to Kearny for their lunches except when they are having a few beers in Vinnies in uniform.  This is bullshit.  They need to be stopped.  How about the fireman from Livingston who brags about getting moved up on the list and getting the job because his dad is in the plumbers union with the Mayor.  Idiot should keep his mouth shut.

We will see when you are a victim of crime, or you need the police or fire for an emergency then what will you say???? that is usually what happens in this town. The residents take the police and fire depts for granted until they need them..... So stop the crying and pay your taxes and always remember wheather the firemen are sleeping or the police are not doing there job they will be there to answer your call for service. And you say you do not feel comfortable with them.. Have you ever called the police or fire for an emergency?? what kind of response did you get? Probably a good one.. so dont bash the police/fire for not being responsible, cause they take care of business regardless of the call.

That is where you are wrong. The police "MEN" and the fire "MEN" take their job for granted therefore, I DO NOT HAVE FAITH THAT IN AN EMERGENCY I CAN RELAY ON THEM. And as I said before, there are some police and firemen who are very good at their job, and I really feel for them because they are discredited due to the overwhelming amounts of delinquents that are on the job.

Guest Guest

That's why the HPD didn't like VG. He held them accountable for their actions. I say hold them accountable and we'll see how many straighten up.

Archived