Residential Parking

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hoboken N.J. is the 1st Town that I know of to pass a Residential Parking Law.At 1st it started as a 4 hr time limit for non Residents parking their cars on non metered back Streets.Now it has evolved into 4hr limits on only certain sides of the Streets.The result is a Ticket and a long walk to the ATM then to the Impound Yard.Well, Harrison has jumped on the Band Wagon.How many other Municipalities are gonna do the same thing?I thought this was afree Country.Why the Hell can,t My Mother Who resides in North Arlington stay at My Home and park Her Car in front of My House with out any trouble from the Government in our Free Counrty?This is just a case of our Liberties being trampled on.My Mother has as many Rights in Harrison as She does in Her Home Town.Her Car is Registered, Insured and Inspected.What crime is being committed

Guest Guest

LEAVE TOWN ,YOUR WORRIED ABOUT PARKING FOR MOM OH HOW LAMEASS OF YOU YOU GET A PASS USE IT ACCORDINGLY,TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO HANDLE, LEAVE, IT'S PROTECTION FOR THE RESIDENTS FROM PATH USERS A**H**E BUT THAN YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THAT MUCH LESS APPRECIATE. YOU WANT LIBERTY ,FREEDOM MOVE TO IRAK FREE PARKING DO**HE BAG

KOTW Note: The above post was edited per the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

Guest Guest

You are to stupid to realize that there is too much Government in Your life.You stupid askiser.You can keep Your little 3rd world Country called Harrison.There is nothing in the Constitution of the U.S. Your beloved Mayor ans Council will put it right up your a**with the same fire that you defended Their bullshit parking law

Guest Guest

This town has a lot of decisions to be made for.

--Is this the Mayor and council you want to make those decisions?

You Voted them in there.

How long Ago?

Are they there just to be YES Puppets?

Why don't they stand up?

-are they affraid of being harrased? -lies spread of them? -Job security?

Thats not Right!

This town doesn't even know where to begin!

They are pressured by the public, to do a good job.

They are pressured by developers to; let me furfill your every dream, look at my fancy photos and what I can do for Harrison.

{{keep voters happy}}

There will be traffic jams in the town of Harrison, so by removing some traffic meters on FER Blvd you can possibly make a four lane road near the new development and near the train station. Parking will be in Parking Garages that some developer is going to build!

LEAVE TOWN ,YOUR WORRIED ABOUT PARKING FOR MOM
A close family is what america is missing today. Too many households have two family members working full time jobs to support their famlies and kids; in over populated schools and lack the attention they need.
OH HOW LAMEASS OF YOU YOU GET A PASS USE IT ACCORDINGLY,TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO HANDLE, LEAVE,
You will do no good to this town, who ever you are, so if your trying please stop. If you think that you should just quit and leave, thats what you will do when PEOPLE LIKE ME STAY IN THIS TOWN BECAUSE WE REALLY WANT TO HELP THIS TOWN, because the people who are close to their families are close to their neighbors. They treat them like family, with respect, occasional dis-agreements, but always by each others side when in need!
IT'S PROTECTION FOR THE RESIDENTS FROM PATH USERS A**H**E
what kind of protection would they need from PATH USERS??
BUT THAN YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THAT MUCH LESS APPRECIATE. YOU WANT LIBERTY ,FREEDOM MOVE TO IRAK FREE PARKING DO**HE BAG
How many jobs do you have?? :ph34r:

Guest Guest

nice try there millan, but your time is up and you were voted out, stop crying already you and your groupies. protection of losing resident spots for taxpayers not daily path riders lame ass. can't wait to see you at the fest waving your boxers at people. stick to warren st and your lots :ph34r::ph34r:

Guest Guest

The main issue of this topic is do Local Towns have the right make anything They want to illegal.You People who defend these Laws are being decieved.You are nothing but a Mule chasing a carrot on a stick.You have to see that what benefits You in Your Home Town can really hurt in the next Town over,When in fact it is the same Law benefitting Citizens of that Town.So essentially it means either Your gonna pay us in Tax Dollars or Rent Money or we are goona shake You down every chance We get.

Now look at the Temporary Permits the the Idiot in the 2nd rebuttle mentioned.Whydo I need to request any bodies permission to have a Family memeber or freind stay at My Home for a Day or 2? Too much Government! One Day some sort of Ordinance will Land on Your Doorstep and really effect Your Life and then maybe You will understand What the topic was all about.Until then keep chasing that carrot

The Town of Harrison began issuing permits for resident parking in response to resident complaints of not enough parking. This complaint was addressed thru the use of parking permits. When the question arose as to what to do when you get visitors, this was addressed by providing each resident two visitor window passes to hang from the visitors vehicle mirror.

Of course, as is always the case, some individuals began selling these window passes to commuters and so the solution to this problem was to limit the time that a visitor could use and display this pass. The time is two consecutive days.

It is unfortunate I agree that we are forced to utilize parking permits for something so necessary and basic however at the time it was and still is the best solution to the very serious parking problem the exists here in Harrison.

I hope this helps you.

Guest Guest

The Town of Harrison has been run into the ground by this crew for so long that nody is ever surprized by the shit that happens any more.It is'nt gonna affect half the People making these Laws because They will be in Brick or Toms River living it up and the Citizens of this Town will be Living with this for a long time.

Guest Guest
The Town of Harrison has been run into the ground by this crew for so long that nody is ever surprized by the shit that happens any more.It is'nt gonna affect half the People making these Laws because They will be in Brick or Toms River living it up and the Citizens of this Town will be Living with this for a long time.

You are absolutely right. This whole crew needs to go. I even like some of them, but they have done nothing for the residents. Its a slow death for Harrison under this council. What do you expect from a Mayor who only rents his home in town but lives down the shore. Where are the hispanic candidates? I meet a number of friendly educated people on the street that are of hispanic origin and represent a major portion of this town. Why dont they run for office?

Guest Guest
nice try there millan, but your time is up and you were voted out, stop crying already you and your groupies. protection of losing resident spots for taxpayers not daily path riders lame ass. can't wait to see you at the fest waving your boxers at people. stick to warren st and your lotsĀ 
Nice Try, but no dice; I'm Not Millan!! Just don't believe the lies anymore. He had the balls to stand up to the current regiem. They went for his jobs and embarassed his family through the lie that he stole.

That not right!

The main issue of this topic is do Local Towns have the right make anything They want to illegal.You People who defend these Laws are being decieved.You are nothing but a Mule chasing a carrot on a stick.You have to see that what benefits You in Your Home Town can really hurt in the next Town over,When in fact it is the same Law benefitting Citizens of that Town
When did you get your last invitation buddy TP. sure sounds like you.
protection of losing resident spots for taxpayers not daily path riders lame ass.
Now you really show your ignorance TP. How many residents park near the PATH. Please. People are complaining about parking infront of their homes and I think it should be easier for us residents to have family/visitor parking passes!! Lame as$

Guest Guest

Tommy boy why waste your time on the net

Does anyone know how much Powell is getting paid at PVSC? I heard the mayor pays him $80,000.00 in the town of Harrison under a few titles. His wife $105,000.00 and his daughter $70,000.00. That is over $ 250,000.00 per year plus PVSC pay. How can one family rape the system of so much money? I thought nepotism was illegal?

Archived