The New Dating Game At Hpd?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

:D;););) WHEN DID THIS NEW DATING GAME AT THE HPD START? WHO ARE THE PLAYERS???? SINCE WHEN DID ANYTHING HOT WORK AT THE HPD, *****???NOT SHE'S JUST LIKE A BROTHER TO YOU GUYS RIGHT? ARE THESE SO CALLED HONEYS ON DISPLAY FOR THE PUBLIC??? WHEN WERE THEY HIRED AND THE PUBLIC NOT TOLD.

I HEAR ONE IS A DANCER TRUE OR FALSE? HOW MANY BLONDES ARE THERE? are the cops hiding **** ***** ***** *****???? why the big secret. B)B):D

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

who's doing who??? is that really important to discuss here? seems to me only someone with no life would entertain themselves with such nonsense. what are your facts?

Guest Guest

at what expense a**hole? there are ******* ******** ** *** ***** moron, you just added fuel to the fire. fun? what so great about hearing an everyday occurence. who cares? if these ********** are so hard up for nightsticks then they should be fired privately not on here. besides i'm sure you made her list already (**** soldiers) what's so fun about that?

KOTW Note: The above post was edit pursuant to the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy and for content.

Guest Guest
at what expense a**hole? there are ******* ********* ** *** **** moron, you just added fuel to the fire. fun? what so great about hearing an everyday occurence. who cares? if these ********** are so hard up for nightsticks then they should be fired privately not on here. besides i'm sure you made her list already (**** soldiers) what's so fun about that?

Now thats funny. Thanks for proving my point.

Guest get a life

It is really amusing to see how people on here can talk so much crap. From what I understand **** and **** are both single, so what they do or not do who cares.

I would question what is your motive behind all this, is it jealousy, cause you guys are married and have no life of your own, cause your psychotic and wish you were living someone else's life who knows, but before you comment on other people's lives you should remember these people have family, they don't deserve to have their personal lives displayed for all to see, whether this stuff is true or not.

So go back to your lives and grow up........

Guest Guest

GOOD POINT ABOUT WHAT???????????????

HE DATES THE MALE DISPATCHER RIGHT?

DM,DD,MD,THEY ** ** ***** ** *******, COME ON PEOPLE,** GETS HER *****! ;):blink::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Archived