Special Officer Arrested

Guest Guest

What has happened to professionalism in this town , where is out pride in employing people with some values, this town is going to collapse due to poor and inept leadership and people in leadership positions that are incompitent and got their positions through political dealings , so the residents suffer again. Heaven help us...............

just was warned because he didn't have liquor on his possession when they went in.There were two others also. But no one was arrested.

He was charged cuz he was drinking when they came in ,I saw him....also he tried passing of a fake ID..but it did not fool the cops...Good job HPD

I heard the same thing he told the cop a fake name. And then they arrested him because he was underage. i guess he thinks he's got a fake badge now and can do whatever he wants. nice try loser

I happen to be in there and no arrests were made. It was just that they were underage and should not be in there. Two guys and one girl.

Just call the Police desk and ask them...it is public knowledge...HE WAS ARRESTED AND CHARGED....I say bye bye police boy

Wrong is wrong, I'm not saying it isn't. But this kid is 20 years old, he's not doing anything that most 20 year old kids don't do. As older adults, you need to check yourself. Calling him a "loser" and a "wanna be". Come on. Grow up! And instead of "investigating" gossip on here, since you all seem to know who he is, stop him or one of his family members and ask for the truth. Or if you're so sure he was arrested, go to the police station and ask to see the report. I'm willing to bet no one has the balls to do that.