Join Us (pba)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

IF YOU COME TO OUR CHRISTMAS PARTY (AFTER, ALL YOU ALREADY PAID FOR IT WITH THE TICKET BLITZ AND YOUR DONATIONS THAT WE BEG FOR FOR OUR ATLANTIC CITY TRIPS) WE HAVE CLOWNS (OURSELVES), BOOZE AS ALWAYS, WE BRING EITHER OUR GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE ( MOST OF US HAVE BOTH), AND AS THE MAIN ATTRACTION YOU CAN SEE A DRUNKEN FIGHT. ALTHOUGH WE MUST APOLIGIZE FOR THE LAST ONE, WE ANTICIPATED G******* GOING MORE THAN ONE PUNCH FROM PSYCHO********. YOU ALSO GET THE ADDED BENEFIT OF US CRYING LIKE BABIES ABOUT ALL THE PEOPLE WE HATE.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

We can also invite some of the firemen, this way if there is no snow on the outside you can be sure to find some on the inside. Merry Christmas.

allowed to couch

Allowed to "couch" little league. Well aside from the obvious, you got one thing right. They sit around a lot on the couch.

Obviously you're a Harrison High School Graduate

Guest Guest

Last year there were cops moving while "on duty" so whats the big deal with the fireman>>>> nothing will happen to them anyway..as nothing did with the cops...

Guest Guest

bulletin: If you come to the drunken fight Christmas party, shoes and socks must be left at the door and you must have your feet photographed upon entering the establishment.

Guest Guest

At the party we could have a competition on who is the most incompetent man (I say that with a bit of sarcasm) in the department. I would give that to ** hands down, bar-none). My suggestions is ** as an opponent. Any others for contention?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Archived