Dear Mayor(pba Mom)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

It's me again Junior, your son fighting the war on crime in Harrison. I am happy to report that all is well in this harsh, dangerous enviornment. Please go thru my old clothes and send me my black Led Zepplin, Van Halen, and the Who concert t-shirts so I can wear them around town to look tough. I am still not the big boy I thought I would be. BRB...its the bell. Ok, it was just the UPS man delivering my depends diapers and the fake Hulk muscles that you told me to pump up under my uniform. Wait a minute......THEY FORGOT THE PUMP......MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.........HELP JUNIOR.....................MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ATTORNEY GENERAL

LISTEN HEMORRHOID GO .........CLEANSE,.........BLOT........YOURSELF.

YOUR FATHER PREPARATION AND MOM DESITIN JUST HAD A BOWEL MOVEMENT.

FYI...........TELL DESITIN TOO LUBRICATE BETTER, SHE KEEPS SPAWLING ............

HEMORRHOIDS LIKE YOURSELF! YOU MIGHT FIND YOURSELF STROKING MORE THAN JUST THE KEYS!

Guest Guest

You must have been exceptionally drunk to type that one. Now, as before, get out your vest, get on the corner, buy your cocktail party tickets, and know that you got royally scr**ed and your next promotional opportunity will be close to your retirement if you make it. Some Councilman were calling guys on top of the lists Sgt. so-n-so as soon as the list came out. How cruel a fate those empty promises were. You kissed butt daily well beyond the call of duty for 3 years than got the cold slap in the face. Like PT Barnum said, circus freak, theirs a su**er born every minute. In Harrison, every 30 seconds.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited per the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

Guest Guest

SOUNDS TO ME YOU GOT BURNED YOURSELF HEMORRHOID!

THE HOLE JUST DOESN'T CUT IT?

WHAT'S THE MATTER YOU STOPPED ******* *** *****!

I GUESS MOM SHOWED YOU *** ** ******** *****! :rolleyes:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

I AM NOT A COP AND DID NOT GET BURNED. SUFFER THE DEGREDATION FROM YOUR BOSSES AND MAYBE IN LIKE TEN YEARS YOU CAN MAKE SARGEANT, OR GET YOUR STRIPES ON YOUR KNEES **** *** ******** ******** ***.. MAN UP!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Archived