Dispatcher

Guest callme

Guest Guest

dispatchers have nothing to do w/ cops jobs,basically they just answer the phones and deal with the paperwork handed in by cops. how is that posing a threat to the cops? county cops pose a threat to the cops willing to work for peanuts and are all out of towners. but yes, i would like to know how they are hooked up? do tell <_<

Guest everyone has a hook

Check the dispatcher employee roster....

I am sure everyone one of them is hooked up somehow....

BUT it is a low paying job, people doing ALOT less working in Harrison are making ALOT more.....

Who cares if they are dating its none of anyones business

Get a life

Guest Guest

They make 25,000 to start and did you forget the benefits!!!!!!!!!!!!

The grant money runs out in the next year so what will the town do??? (probably hire 10 more!!!!)

I heard half of them can't even do the job(and the couple that couldn't got better jobs in the town hall), one owns a photo store and is probably developing 1 hour photos behind the desk while the officers are out in the street.

I think dispatchers are good because it gets cops on the street, but lets face it that kind of job is not one you can put just anyone in (including your political appointees)......

Guest Guest
B) my understanding is that one dispatcher is dating two officers @ one time, one w/ rank and the other a wanna be rank sgt? can anyone confirm??? also there's only two worth doing the others, your better off calling the humane society and calling them road kill can anyone confirm??? male dispatcher too? who is he doing then? is he blond too? i hear the blonds are the hot looking ones? what cops do they date and are they all singles? give me a hint as too thier names and schedule and maybe i stop by and get cuffed? let information plz! why are these honeys kept a secret???? what cop has diggs on them? B):D:D yet you guys are upset.

Guest Guest

B) bring on the honeys what are their names????

hook me up,.................when and where are they?

what are their names/numbers??????

why are cops keeping it a secret??? are any available? do they date firemen too? i heard one is very busy between a lt and a firemen. good for you guys

Guest Guest

If you are that desperate why not take a stroll over the bridge, you can pick up a bag and a blow....

$25,000 is NOT alot of money after taxes and all the other deductions brain cell, you are probably on welfare so that is alot to you...

Who gives a damn about the dispatchers, none of them are a threat to anyones marriage

PLEASE

Yeah and why would the town give a job to someone who already has a business in town???? There has to be a more deserving person....

Never ends in that dump....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest_Guest
why do we need them if we have cops

SO THE COPS COULD BE OUT ON THE STREET WERE THEY BELONG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

just so everyone knows the civilian dispatchers have to take the state civil service test and pass it prior to getting hired. There are several required training courses that are mandatory prior to being hired as well. the thought is is to have civilians doing certain police related jobs like dispatching so as to free up more police officers who by the way traditionaly make more in a yearly salary than dispatchers and have those officers on the streets patrolling

Guest Guest

LEAVE THE DISPATCHERS ALONE ALREADY,THERE ARE BIGGER FISH TO FRY!

ATTACK THE SHARKS THAT LURK YOUR TAX DOLLARS AWAY WITH A EMPTY PROMISE BUT ALWAYS SMILING :lol:FEAR THEM

Archived