Tuesday, Kearny School Board Election

KOTW

Which Ticket Are You Voting For  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which Ticket Are You Voting For

• Doffont , Krusznis & Santos
    • Campbell, Ventoso, Jr., Leach
    • McDonald

The Kearny School Board Election will be held on Tuesday, April 20, 2004. The polls are open from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. Traditionally turnout for School Board elections is very low despite the important role school board members play in our children's education. Who are you going to vote for?

Guest Guest
Vote YES on the budget. If it is voted down it goes to the Mayor and Council. Don't give King Al anymore power than he already has.

Your correct it will go to king al, but by going to him the budget will decrease not increase.

The budget increase is to be used for cosmetic work, and perhaps a teacher if there is anything left over. The contractors make enough money, and the Bd probably gets high enough kickbacks. VOTE NO

Guest Guest
Vote YES on the budget.  If it is voted down it goes to the Mayor and Council. Don't give King Al anymore power than he already has.

Your correct...

My correct what?? (Or did you mean "you're"?)

But, how much will he decrease it? About $10-15 dollars per household? Is it worth that much to you to give King Al the opportunity to say he decreased the budget?

Guest Mr. Slate

The way I see it the Doffont slate is the incumbants and the Campbell slate is the outsiders. McDonald probably doesn't like the way the incumbants are handling things, so he's off on his own. I'll go with the outsiders. Nothing against the incumbants. But a whole new group is the way to go this year.

Guest Guest
The way I see it the Doffont slate is the incumbants and the Campbell slate is the outsiders. McDonald probably doesn't like the way the incumbants are handling things, so he's off on his own. I'll go with the outsiders. Nothing against the incumbants. But a whole new group is the way to go this year.

Oh yeah, you know what you are talking about.

Bernadette McDonald is definately not a "he".

But, I'm going to give you a chance...why are the outsiders the way to go?? Is it all the good things they had to say at the Meet the Candidates gathering? Please answer that to add to your high level of creditbility.

Vote YES on the budget.

Archived