The Hpd Is Getting Out Of Hand

Guest Just an Observer

Guest Just an Observer

Listen, I don't care if your FOP or PBA, but enough is enough. Take a step back and look at what your doing. Do you guys have no self respect. It's great that you let sh*t out, but be men about it already. Don't do this in Public. You are supposed to be Harrisons Finest!! You are supposed to wear that badge with pride. Right now I would be embarrassed to say I'm a HP officer. I guess the chief doesn't know how to use the web, but I know The presidents of these clubs do! You guys have to step up and tell everyone that this is not respectful. Make your own web page thats private. You guys should be like family. The town is run wrong. You didn't get those promotions. Doran, your commisioner played a few of you and so did the mayor. This council has no clue, but don't take it out on each other.

With due respect to the guys who don't have an easy job.

Guys who can put their lives at risk on any given day.

You deserve better, but fighting each other will get you no where!!

unity, loyalty,

Guest Guest

One of the main problems is that their are two families in town that are not being treated equally. first, you have the fire Dept. which is the rich and untouchable family. They get more money, better equiptment, promotions at will, have a litany of past and most likely present drug problems that will never be addressed due to patronage and to avoid embarrassment, a state of the art modern facility, and are treated as the upper class of men. Then you have the police department which is seriously underpaid, unrepresented by its committee chairman when it comes to promtions, a disgrace of what the town calls a police facility (it is really just a few hallways with rooms to the side that are infested with roaches and no security, constantly drug tested when there was only one bad apple who is now gone, and patrolman who take constant abuse because the superiors are afraid to speak out against anyone in "power" due to fear of not getting extra money somehow or a promotion. The supervisors take out their frustrations on the patrolman. It is similar to a man who is not satisfied with his life so he beats his wife when he goes home. It is a cast system. Aristocrats and peasants.

Guest Guest
Posted on Apr 16 2004, 09:08 AM

One of the main problems is that their are two families in town that are not being treated equally. first, you have the fire Dept. which is the rich and untouchable family. They get more money, better equiptment, promotions at will, have a litany of past and most likely present drug problems that will never be addressed due to patronage and to avoid embarrassment, a state of the art modern facility, and are treated as the upper class of men. Then you have the police department which is seriously underpaid, unrepresented by its committee chairman when it comes to promtions, a disgrace of what the town calls a police facility (it is really just a few hallways with rooms to the side that are infested with roaches and no security, constantly drug tested when there was only one bad apple who is now gone, and patrolman who take constant abuse because the superiors are afraid to speak out against anyone in "power" due to fear of not getting extra money somehow or a promotion. The supervisors take out their frustrations on the patrolman. It is similar to a man who is not satisfied with his life so he beats his wife when he goes home. It is a cast system. Aristocrats and peasants. 

I couldn't agree with you more, but why make the HPD look bad in public too? This is a problem we can work on. The problem is not the HFD. Their jobs are given out through nepotism, if most of you guys lived in town, you would take care of your own too and the mayor would help (voters). If the roles were changed and you as HP could take advantage of this town. You probably would. It's like the people on this site who make fun of Ronnie. Why? Jealousy I suppose. The man as well as a few others was hired illegally. He gets a great cushion job, so they talk sh*t about him. If you could get away with what he does you would!! Bottom line, leave the HFD out of this and stop making the HPD look worse then they are. Apply the pressure to the politicians who run this town, not by issuing tickets, but by confronting them on a non-stop basis. Hit them where it hurts, talk to the voters!!!!! to them thats as good as money!!

Guest Just an Obsever
Ed..pleade stop with the crap already. you scammed yourself into it already
Nice try, but who is ED?? I hope he is someone who can put a stop to the people embarrassing the HPD!! It's obvious. Have some class and think of what you can really do to make a difference!! United we stand, strong. Divided, we fall??

Guest Guest

Just an Observer

Get a life, now your trying to say that the web is at fault?? It’s the corrupt politicians that are to blame for all these problems. People use this site so they can vent, why do you come on to read if your not interested?

Harrison is Harrison, and it will always be Harrison. Bribes, Nepotism, Thief’s, Brass Heavy Fire Department, Convict Department Heads, Town Hall prostitutes, incompetent managers, and corruption. Neither you nor I is going to change that, and it seems that even the federal government doesn't have the b*lls to do it. So live with it, and keep posting on this site, as your only form of venting.

I long for the day they are all behind bars. Tanski,Mc Donough, Catrambone, Powell, Higgins... and the list goes on and on and on and on.

Guest just an oberver

It's just that the HPD should stick together. No talk Sh*T about each other. United, they may be able to make a difference and maybe change this towns BS by getting Rid of Problem Officials, one who do nothing for the town, Mayor and his People or Slate!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest_Guest
Listen, I don't care if your FOP or PBA, but enough is enough. Take a step back and look at what your doing. Do you guys have no self respect. It's great that you let sh*t out, but be men about it already. Don't do this in Public. You are supposed to be Harrisons Finest!! You are supposed to wear that badge with pride. Right now I would be embarrassed to say I'm a HP officer. I guess the chief doesn't know how to use the web, but I know The presidents of these clubs do! You guys have to step up and tell everyone that this is not respectful. Make your own web page thats private. You guys should be like family. The town is run wrong. You didn't get those promotions. Doran, your commisioner played a few of you and so did the mayor. This council has no clue, but don't take it out on each other.

With due respect to the guys who don't have an easy job.

Guys who can put their lives at risk on any given day.

You deserve better, but fighting each other will get you no where!!

unity, loyalty,

Well Said....You are 100% rite :o

Archived