Sad

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I AM SAD THAT JB, WHO IS A GREAT ALL AROUND GUY, IS SICK AND I WISH HIM A SPEEDY AND COMPLETE RECOVERY. HE IS ONE OF THE FEW REAL COPS THAT WORK IN HARRISON AND DOES NOT HAVE A BAD WORD FOR ANYBODY. BUT ONE OTHER SAD THING IS I REALIZE THAT IF HE HAD ANY RANK, YOU ****BAGS IN THE PBA WOULD BE HOPING THAT HE DIDN'T RECOVER JUST TO GET HIS SPOT LIKE YOU DID WITH FREDDY WALSH. YOU ARE HEARTLESS AND SICK PSYCHOPATHS AND DESERVE EVERY BAD BREAK YOU GET.

Guest Guest

LOOK AT THE TRACK RECORD OF THE PBA, THEN THE FOP. THE REAL S***BAGS ARE REVEALED IN THE FOP HISTORY. THE FOP HAS DONE NOTHING BUT HOLD THIS PD BACK AND KEEP THE DEPARTMENT DIVIDED. GOOD OR BAD, IF THE PBA INITIATES SOMETHING, THE FOP INHERENTLY FINDS SOMETHING WRONG. THEN AGAIN ITS ALWAYS EASIER TO PASS JUDGEMENT FROM THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN. THESE GUYS HAVE HAD NO PART IN NEGOTIATING A CONTRACT FOR MOST OF THEIR CAREERS. HOW SAD. TO HAVE NO SAY IN YOU CAREER FOR ALL THESE YEARS OUT OF RESENTMENT FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE NO LONGER HERE AND PURE STUBBORNESS.

Guest Guest
I AM SAD THAT JB, WHO IS A GREAT ALL AROUND GUY, IS SICK AND I WISH HIM A SPEEDY AND COMPLETE RECOVERY. HE IS ONE OF THE FEW REAL COPS THAT WORK IN HARRISON AND DOES NOT HAVE A BAD WORD FOR ANYBODY. BUT ONE OTHER SAD THING IS I REALIZE THAT IF HE HAD ANY RANK, YOU ****BAGS IN THE PBA WOULD BE HOPING THAT HE DIDN'T RECOVER JUST TO GET HIS SPOT LIKE YOU DID WITH FREDDY WALSH. YOU ARE HEARTLESS AND SICK PSYCHOPATHS AND DESERVE EVERY BAD BREAK YOU GET.

No that would have been the twin midgets, who were after Walsh's job get your facts straight. The Fop was created to fight the monster now they are the monster. Once again YOU HAVE NO SAY!

Guest Guest
I AM SAD THAT JB, WHO IS A GREAT ALL AROUND GUY, IS SICK AND I WISH HIM A SPEEDY AND COMPLETE RECOVERY.  HE IS ONE OF THE FEW REAL COPS THAT WORK IN HARRISON AND DOES NOT HAVE A BAD WORD FOR ANYBODY.  BUT ONE OTHER SAD THING IS I REALIZE THAT IF HE HAD ANY RANK,  YOU ****BAGS IN THE PBA WOULD BE HOPING THAT HE DIDN'T RECOVER JUST TO GET HIS SPOT LIKE YOU DID WITH FREDDY WALSH.  YOU ARE HEARTLESS AND SICK PSYCHOPATHS AND DESERVE EVERY BAD BREAK YOU GET.

No that would have been the twin midgets, who were after Walsh's job get your facts straight. The Fop was created to fight the monster now they are the monster. Once again YOU HAVE NO SAY!

Let's be honest guys, it was a lot more than two that were hoping he wouldn't come back so they could get his bars. And it completely crossed union lines.

LOOK AT THE TRACK RECORD OF THE PBA, THEN THE FOP. THE REAL S***BAGS ARE REVEALED IN THE FOP HISTORY. THE FOP HAS DONE NOTHING BUT HOLD THIS PD BACK AND KEEP THE DEPARTMENT DIVIDED. GOOD OR BAD, IF THE PBA INITIATES SOMETHING, THE FOP INHERENTLY FINDS SOMETHING WRONG. THEN AGAIN ITS ALWAYS EASIER TO PASS JUDGEMENT FROM THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN. THESE GUYS HAVE HAD NO PART IN NEGOTIATING A CONTRACT FOR MOST OF THEIR CAREERS. HOW SAD. TO HAVE NO SAY IN YOU CAREER FOR ALL THESE YEARS OUT OF RESENTMENT FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE NO LONGER HERE AND PURE STUBBORNESS.

I'm just curious as to how the FOP held the department back and keeps it divided. Even if the entire department was in a single organization there would be divisiveness, just as there is now. The letters mean absolutely nothing, you're all police officers.

Guest Guest

Ralph, you probably dont see it because your looking through the eyes of friendship. You worked alot of years with these guys when the PD was real bad, no doubt. Look around. The faces have changed. The men want to do whats right. If your on the outside looking in, you really dont know why we make the decisions we do or what considerations or scenario's we are trying to encourage or avoid. If we screw the FOP, we screw ourselves. One thing is for sure, FOP members hate me for my union affiliation and I have grown to be comfortable with that, unfortunately. Once a decision is madeby the PBA, FOP members will look directly into the grey area's which will always exist and promote controversy or confusion on issues they decided not to be a part of by joining another union. Easy to criticize when you have no hand in the development of a new idea. As far as promotions, everyone of us want that, competition is a primal instinct. We can only hope our morals are stronger than our need to achieve.

Ralph, you probably dont see it because your looking through the eyes of friendship. You worked alot of years with these guys when the PD was real bad, no doubt. Look around. The faces have changed. The men want to do whats right. If your on the outside looking in, you really dont know why we make the decisions we do or what considerations or scenario's we are trying to encourage or avoid. If we screw the FOP, we screw ourselves. One thing is for sure, FOP members hate me for my union affiliation and I have grown to be comfortable with that, unfortunately. Once a decision is madeby the PBA, FOP members will look directly into the grey area's which will always exist and promote controversy or confusion on issues they decided not to be a part of by joining another union. Easy to criticize when you have no hand in the development of a new idea. As far as promotions, everyone of us want that, competition is a primal instinct. We can only hope our morals are stronger than our need to achieve.

If any individual actually "hates" because of union affiliation, they have my sincerest condolences.

Archived