Mr. Catrambone/mayor

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

RONNIE SHOULD RUN FOR MAYOR, I BET HE WOULD GET PLENTY OF VOTES. THAT WOULD REALLY PISS OFF YOU LITTLE UNGRATEFULL, NEVER HAD TO GET A JOB ON YOUR OWN, LITTLE BASTARDS. GO RONNIE!!!!!!!!

Guest He's got my vote

Do you think he would replace Marion with the mini skirt girl? Then it would be virtually impossible to get into the Mayors Office.

As long as Catchabone would get rid of POWELL he has my Vote and my entire families.

Guest Guest

Yeah, I would vote for Ronnie over the current regime. Everyone is blasting him, but he's always been nice to me. No, I dont work for him or wear a skirt..... Clean them out Ronnie and you have our votes.....

Guest question

Is the infamous skirt girl MD or MP whichever name she is using now - if so I wonder how she got that job - dating ********** pays off

KOTW Note: This post was edited to remove inappropriate content.

Guest Guest

MD or MP? Not sure of the initials but it is M *** ******* ** *** ****** ****. All I can say is that its good to be Catchabone, at his age Lucky him! Wish it were me. How many little blue pills do you think he is popping a day, and do you think they are paid for by the town?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for inappropriate content.

Guest Question for KOTW

why is it that you delete the phrase "****** *** *****" but you keep people's last names on the board? The ***** can be any ***** from any old told - where as the discussion board is for Harrison residents and you allow posters to bash people by their correct name?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for inappropriate content. The reason the initial post was edited was that it insinuated infidelity on the part of a person. I considered the post inappropriate for that reason. If you have a particular post you feel is inappropriate email me, and I will review the post or posts again for content.

Guest Luuuuuccccy

I was talking to KOTW - stating he/she has some explaining to do - I asked a question regarding the mini and *** ***** (if the mini was a person I thought it was) my comment about *** ***** gets ****** but if you read on the board - nasty personal comments about Jim Doran are left there - I don't understand - that is why I was asking to explain - yet no answer!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited to remove inappropriate content.

I was talking to KOTW - stating he/she has some explaining to do - I asked a question regarding the mini and *** ***** (if the mini was a person I thought it was) my comment about *** ***** gets ****** but if you read on the board - nasty personal comments about Jim Doran are left there - I don't understand - that is why I was asking to explain - yet no answer!!!

This was my reply. "If you have a particular post you feel is inappropriate email me, and I will review the post or posts again for content. " I did edit posts regarding Councilman Jim Doran. If there are additional posts you think should be edited email me and I will review the posts for content.

Guest Mini's

Although ******** has a mini of his own your confusing his mini with ********* mini. I guess this town has a few mini's. Besides the one your talking about *******, is now divorced so she is able to be with whomever she pleases.

It seems as though this town has a few mini’s walking around, and I would bet that many of the people posting on this very site have there own skeletons to keep locked in their closet. Funny thing is that being a square mile, many of you probably even have the same mini hidden in your closet, because after hearing about *********, I don’t think much would be off limits for one specific mini. All I have to say about this is Congrats to **********, and ******* for having their young mini’s. I am sure a lot of us would love to have *********** work life and his mini, and ******** isn’t doing to bad for himself either. How about we try to keep this site for what it is meant for, and that is the political BS that continues day after day in our little town. Leave ********** ****** ** *** ****** with his mini, and leave ******* ** *** ******** with his mini. Talk about what really matters, because who has been with who really doesn’t matter. If the theory of 6 degrees of separation is true, in this small one-mile town, odds are that many of us have been to the same places that ********** and ******* now visit daily.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited to remove inappropriate content and names of individual(s). KOTW partially agrees with "How about we try to keep this site for what it is meant for, and that is the political BS that continues day after day in our little town." Ones personal life should remain that "ones personal life".

Guest Luuuuuccccy

KOTW - no need to send email - I see you finally ******* the post regarding Jim Doran - a little too late since it was most likely read by several readers but then again, better late then never. Still don't understand why a simple comment at the %%%%% gets ***** but people can mention him by last name "%%%%%%%%"

KOTW Note: The above post was edited where the % appear. My apology to Councilman Doran (and you) for missing the earlier post.

Guest Guest

Speaking of Mr. Catrambone/mayor I saw them driving in town today a little while before we all went to lunch. At first I thought it was Catchabones usual travel companion but then I realized that it was a guy and he was way too fat to be her. I was surprised to see him out on the town on a Monday, since it’s usually his day to catch up on office work in their locked office. I wonder what kind of business they were conducting. It was nice of Catchabone to go out for lunch with the Mayor and give his Mini a lunch break, but ** ****** *** ********* ***** ****** **** **** ******* **** *** ***. Any envelopes slipped today Catchabone? When you got back and went up to the redevelopment office with mini this afternoon were you counting the loot ** *** *** ****** **** ****?

Guest ? 4 Mini and the Boss

What was Catchabone doing in his building **** **** ****** **** at 8:30PM? Were they counting the cash from the envelopes he collected with the mayor today? Catchabone wise up, park ***** ***** in the garage or *** * ******. See you in the morning boss.

Guest Guest
Speaking of Mr. Catrambone/mayor I saw them driving in town today a little while before we all went to lunch. At first I thought it was Catchabones usual travel companion but then I realized that it was a guy and he was way too fat to be her. I was surprised to see him out on the town on a Monday, since it’s usually his day to catch up on office work in their locked office. I wonder what kind of business they were conducting. It was nice of Catchabone to go out for lunch with the Mayor and give his Mini a lunch break, but ** ****** *** ********* ***** ****** **** **** ******* **** *** ***. Any envelopes slipped today Catchabone? When you got back and went up to the redevelopment office with mini this afternoon were you counting the loot ** *** *** ****** **** ****?
This is a lot like the sopranos, i wonder if anyone is going to get wacked because of the mayors big screw up, getting caught in his very, very, very first attempt to lie.

Guest Guest
What was Catchabone doing in his building with Mini skirt girl at 8:30PM? Were they counting the cash from the envelopes he collected with the mayor today? Catchabone wise up, park your cars in the garage or get a room. See you in the morning boss.

Wasn't there a COCKtail party being held in his office tonight? Was it a private affair or was anyone able to purchase a ticket?

Guest Guest

How many COCKtail parties can they possibly hold in the redevelopment office after hours? Don't those people ever rest? Typing, filing, answering telephones, SPIT SHINING door KNOBS, the work of Mr. Catchabone and staff is never done. Keep up the good work Catchabone, we love you.

Archived