Cop _ Residents

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

How many cops live in Harrison--my estimate is 5 to 10. You think you are gonna get rid of the Mayor. Try a dollar and a dream, you have a better shot.

Guest Joe Dirt

tick tick tick, the clock is ticking. The mayor's closest allies are his worst enemies. We have more support, more ammo and more resolve than you are obviously aware. If it is your assumption we can not rid Harrison of the plague ransacking its stores of common good, I can only find comfort in your front row seat. The current regime will be weighed, it will be measured and it will most certainly be found wanting...... :D

Guest Guest

And who will replace the Mayor. Plant your seeds this spring, because a healthy plant needs a little tender loving care, maybe in two years you'll have you bean stawk so all your wishes will come true...

Guest guest_Guest

Why should Harrison cops or fireman live in Harrison???

Try going to a party and having your wife being screamed at by drunks about tickets you didnt even issue!

Try finding a decent school to send your kids to.

Try finding a parking space only to have your car gone even if it is an old piece of shit.

Try finding crack viles in your alley way and explaining what they are to your kids

IF you worked in Newark, would you be expected to live there??? I dont think so.

Give me a break Harrison is a fast sinking ship and anyone with half a brain should get out now while the gettin' is good.

Sell your house, buy the lot back, build a 3 family on it and reap the benefits, everyone else is doing it!

Guest ha ha ha ha ha ha

:P:lol::P:P Harrison might be a fast sinking ship, but look at who is at the helm. :P:D:P:P Gilligan (Mayor), the skipper too (powell), the millionaire (Robert Murray)and his wife.......the movie star (Robert DeNiro), the professor(Pete Higgins) and maryann(Jim Doran) :P:P:lol::D:lol:

I still love Harrison, and want to change this captain!!

Guest Harry Saks
It didn't even rhym. Another HHS graduate

Asswipe....

Read it again - and it does, as you call it...ryhm!

What the frig is "rhym"? Are you a recent graduate of the boro school?

Guest Living in town

I saw they bring back the rule where you must live in town to be a police officer that way the police take more interest and concern as to what goes on in this town other then seeing their job as a paycheck!

Archived